Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Chapter One: Awakening

Miss Parker opened her eyes with a grimace.

“Oh man,” she said as she touched her aching head. “That must have been some party, me and a bottle of vodka.” Miss Parker slowly sat up and that’s when she felt a cool breeze on her chest. Looking down she quickly covered her nakedness.

Her movements must have jarred the other occupant of the bed because whoever it was gave a very satisfied male grunt. Miss Parker, with a scared and panicked expression, looked at the man's arm close to her thigh. She followed it up the thick shoulder, up the neck to his chin and….

She gasped softly and couldn’t believe who was in bed with her. She never would have thought…not HIM.

Miss Parker covered her face and moaned. She kept trying to remember what had gone on last night but her alcohol induced mind just came up foggy.

“I need another drink,” she whispered to herself. Being careful not to disturb the man sleeping Miss Parker took the sheet, got up and covered herself. Walking over to the mini bar she looked around. Clothes were thrown everywhere, like a tornado hit the suitcases. “We must have been in one big hurry,” Miss Parker thought looking back at the bed.

Opening the bar she found little bottles of vodka and whiskey, her choice and the other must be his. “I never figured him for a drinker.” Taking two vodkas she made her way around the room quietly collecting her clothes. She found all but one garter.

Going to the bathroom she locked the door and let the sheet fall to the floor. Looking in the mirror Miss Parker saw a hickey on the base of her neck and another farther down on the curve of her left breast. “Men are animals, always biting or marking woman so other ‘animals’ know she’s claimed.” With a look of contempt she reached for the brush on the counter and came into contact with a box instead. Picking it up she read ‘FOR HER PLEASURE LATEX CONDOMS.’ Oh god he’s a Trojan man. Now that she remembered she had noticed a few wrappers on the floor and around the bed.

Dropping the box in disgust Miss Parker pulled back the curtain and turned on the water. Can’t take too long or sleeping bear might wake up and I want to be long gone before that. She told herself that but a part of her wanted to see his reaction when he found her sitting in a near by chair. She smiled of course I would be holding a gun on him.

The thought left her mind when she realized this wasn’t her bathroom. The box of condoms was new but we hadn’t had time to get the box the first time. We didn’t even use up the first one. Out loud Miss Parker said, “he planned this. The rat planned on bringing me up here.” With angry movements Miss Parker finished washing her hair and scrubbing her body, which was sore in some areas. Then she turned off the water. The shower had cleaned her mind somewhat and some events of last night started to come back, foggy but she remembered.

While getting dressed a vision of them crashing his door down to get inside quickly came to her. Then the picture cleared and turned into a full remembrance. The kissing had been fabulous and his touch had made her go mad with need. After ‘opening’ the door their clothes seemed to come off by invisible hands.

Miss Parker was now holding the bathroom sink hard for support.

They fell on the bed in a kissing frenzy of arms and legs. Miss Parker let the memories push over her for the next few minutes. “Did I do all that?” She had to admit that she felt good after such a ‘long’ night.

Miss Parker was smiling as she opened the door. Half way across the hotel room she remembered something important. He hadn’t had time to get and wear a condom the first time, as she thought this Miss Parker placed a hand on her stomach. He may have planned having her up here last night but he sure didn’t plan not using protection the first time. And all it takes is one time she thought. The ‘voices’ inside started talking at once but one broke out above the others. It kept repeating “a baby, it’s true.” It was her mother’s voice.

A baby. Who would have thought the ice queen being a mother? Miss Parker had wanted some way out of the Centre and she never figured that pregnancy was the way. But using her baby for leaving made her feel selfish and hollow. And if that was the only way then so be it. How would she plan her escape now with this unexpected development? Was she ready for it? So many questions were running in her head. But the scariest was what if I can’t be a good mother? And in that moment Miss Parker wished she had brought her gun and could use it on HIM. But hurting him physically would not help her out of this situation. Not letting him know she was carrying his child would hurt him in the long run and also would keep him safe from the Centre. Leaving was the best way for them both and for the baby. If the Centre ever found out that two red file pretenders had conceived a likely perfect pretender they would stop at nothing to get to it. Making up a story as to the father and why she has to stop working for the Centre would have to the very first thing she did. Who knows maybe she could cope with not having to be at the Centre all the time.

At the door and looking back one last time Miss Parker said, “we may never have had a chance together but at least you gave me something to make a new life with. Thank you Jarod. ” And she left closing the door softly behind her.

(Please Review and don't hesitate to make sugestions on what you think should happen next. I might just use it.)