Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Author's note: Thank you to those who gave me feedback. I really appreciate it. Please, please, let me know what you think on this part, too. I wanted to throw in the part with Broots and Sydney cause I didn't want to leave them out. Sorry if you think it didn't really fit with the story. Anyway, I'm just having a little fun with the characters--don't take them seriously--I sure don't!



"The Doctor Is In"
Part 5
by Rachel




AT THE CENTRE

Broots walked into Sydney's office and plopped on the chair, heaving a big sigh, a worried look on his face.

"Something bothering you, Broots?" Sydney asked concerned.

"Yeah. It's Miss Parker. You and I have talked about our suspicions about her and you know who, but to actually know about it. Syd, if the Centre ever finds our and if they find out WE know…." Broots shivered at the thought of facing another T-Board.

"She'll be fine." Sydney reassured Broots.

"It's me I'm worried about--especially when she has me stealing from this place."

"What you did was very brave, Broots. You pulled through for her."

Mr. Lyle walked through the door, angry with anticipation. "Where is Parker?" he barked. "She's been gone for days."

"Sh-she's tracking Jarod."

"Why aren't you with her?"

"She said we would just get in the way. This way, she can be less conspicuous," Sydney explained.

Mr. Lyle got close to Broots' face and stared him down. "You wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

Broots shook his head nervously. Lyle walked away and studied Broots and Sydney back and forth. "She'ss been disappearing quite a bit lately. Shouldn't happen to be `seeing' anyone, would she?" Lyle asked suspiciously.

"No one outside the Centre, Mr. Lyle. I know that for a fact." Somehow Broots mustered up some confidence. Sydney got nervous, but he didn't show it too much.

"And WHY are you so sure?" Lyle asked. Sydney looked at Broots, curious to know how he was going to handle this one.

"Well, " Broots smiled mischievously, "Miss Parker and I are getting really close, if you know what I mean."

"No. I. Don't" Lyle said slowly and disbelieving.

"It's like this," Broots put an arm around Mr. Lyle's shoulders but quickly removed it when Lyle gave him a `Don't Touch Me' look. "Miss Parker has realized that I am her only true friend and that she wouldn't have to keep secrets about her line of work. We work very closely together and have the same goal to bring Jarod back. You could say we are soul mates." Sydney tried to give support but he was struggling to keep from cracking a smile. He worried for Broots, but was somewhat impressed he was lying to Lyle's face.

Lyle smiled a condescending smile. "You mean to tell me that YOU and Parker are?????"

"Why is that so hard to believe?" Broots asked defensively.

"Because you're just a….." Lyle couldn't think of an appropriate word.

"A what? A computer geek? Well this geek happened to have captured the heart of YOUR sister. Who knows, you might have to call me brother."

"Enough of this nonsense!" Lyle demanded.

"You don't believe me? I'll prove it to you." Both Sydney and Lyle looked at him curiously. Broots leaned over on Sydney's desk and dialed a number, putting the call on the speaker. Sydney shot him a `what are you doing' look.

"What?!" Miss Parker answered.

"Parker? Honey? How are you?" Broots asked.

"Broots!! What………."

"Before you say anything else, Mr. Lyle here was wondering when you were coming back."

"Hello, Miss Parker," Sydney called out to let her know she was on the speaker phone.

"Anyway, Lyle here thinks you might be seeing someone so I had to tell him the truth about us. So? How is the tracking of Jarod going?"

"Oh Brootsie," Miss Parker's voice softened. "That bastard Jarod slipped away from my fingers again. I was so close. But I'm on his tail. I know where he is and he's clueless that I'm on to him. I'll be here for another three or four days. I miss you, my Brootsie Wootsie."

"I miss you, too. Do you need any help?"

"No. Looks like the Lab Rat has acquired a girlfriend. I'm going to use her to trap him--torture her if I have to. I have to go. I think I spot her alone. Talk to you soon, Baby." Miss Parker hung up. She was so sweet, Broots beamed with pride, giving Lyle a look that said, `I told you so.'

Lyle shook his head and glared at Broots. "I am NOT calling you brother," he threatened and walked out of the room.

After Lyle left, Broots and Sydney laughed, Sydney giving Broots a pat on the back. Then Broots started to laugh nervously. "What do you think she'll do to me, Syd?"

"She's either going to be grateful to you, or she going to hurt you."

"Thanks a lot, Sydney." Broots sighed.

When Miss Parker hung up the phone, her first thought was to hurt Broots. She thought about it more and then she began to laugh. "Well, well, Broots, you're not as dumb as you look. You just bought me the perfect cover."

*****

AT THE ROYAL HOTEL
HONEYMOON SUITE


Jarod sat on the bed while Miss Parker scampered around the room making sure everything was perfect.

"Alright, " she said, "the drug will take effect in…"

"I know, 5-7 minutes."

"I'll be in the bathroom listening. Don't do anything that will make me hurt you later." She pointed a finger at Jarod. Jarod grabbed her and kissed her.

"Keep that thought ONLY for me," she smiled.

"I'll have to be convincing so when I seduce her, I'll just pretend it's you."

Miss Parker narrowed her eyes and stared at Jarod."Oh no, you don't," she warned, "there will be NO seducing for you."

"But.." Jarod protested.

"No buts. You won't need to anyway. She'll be sickening enough on her own."

The knock on the door startled both of them out of their loving embrace. Miss Parker pointed to the bathroom and gave Jarod a warning look. Jarod waved her off to leave. Jarod opened the door and was greeted with Sabina seductively looking at him. "Hello, Doctor."

"Hello, Mrs. Strand. Come in."

Sabina waltzed into the room and looked around approvingly. "Please call me Sabina."

"And please call me Jarod."

"Okay, Jarod. What's Marissa up to tonight?"

"She's out shopping, spending all my money."

"I'm not the type to beat around the bush, so let's get down to business," Sabina said determined.

"I thought this was a pleasure visit, not business," Jarod said smiling. This has got to be one of the hardest pretends he's ever done.

"Ooooh, since you put it that way…" Sabina stood in front of Jarod and began to slowly undo her coat. She opened her covering and pushed it off of her shoulders slowly to reveal she's only wearing a skimpy, leopard-print, bra and underwear."

"See anything you like, Jarod?"

Jarod looked her up and down and began to breath irregularly, causing Sabina to smirk in delight. Jarod became uneasy but couldn't give away his discomfort. He continued to pretend to be aroused and seduced. He had to admit, she looked good. Then he kicked himself for thinking. He felt ashamed for even looking. `Think of Parker. Think of Parker. No. Don't think of Parker.'

"You're a very beautiful woman, Sabina."

"I have something for you." She reached into her coat pocket and handed a box to Jarod. "I want you to put this on, " she purred.

Jarod took the box, thinking it's some kind of sex apparatus. He opened it and pulled out a leopard-print speedo. He arched his eyebrow and grinned at Sabina. She stood there, licking her lips, wide eyed with pleasure.

Jarod went over to the table with the champagne and poured Sabina a drink. "Why don't you relax and I'll put this on in the bathroom. And when I come back, we can play `Doctor'.

Sabina took the glass and hurried to the bed, jumping on it and crouching on her hand and knees, she gave Jarod a purring growl. "Let's not play doctor, let's play jungle games." She took another sip of the bubbly and growled again.

Jarod walked toward the bathroom, fighting the urge to run--actually, run away. He walked in then turned on the sink faucet. Miss Parker sat on the closed commode chuckling softly. Jarod glared at her and held up the speedo. Miss Parker almost fell off the toilet seat trying not to laugh out loud. Jarod couldn't help but smile at her infectious amusement. "You are enjoying this!" Jarod mouthed at her. "Why didn't you warn me she's an animal?"

"And spoil all your fun?" she responded coyly.

Jarod changed into the underwear and put a robe on. Before turning off the water, he took three deep breaths, straightened up his shoulders, and walked out of the bathroom.

Jarod walked casually toward Sabina and stood at the foot of the bed. She crawled up to him like a lion ready to pounce and kneeled in front of him. She untied his robe excitedly and hurriedly, like a kid unwrapping a present, no, like a hyena devouring a carcass. She ripped the robe off of his body and gasped at the sight of his muscular, gorgeous form. She ran her hands up his arms to his shoulders, making monkey noises, growling, and shrieking in delight. Then she licked his neck, from the base of his throat to the tip of his chin. Jarod was having trouble breathing. If Parker found out he was actually getting a little aroused (just a little), she would shoot him. `Think of Parker. Think of Parker. No. Don't think of Parker.'

Sabina continued to kiss Jarod on the neck and chest, pulling him down on top of her.

"Are you ready to go wild?" Jarod asked invitingly.

"Aaaawoooooo!!!" she howled. "Oooh, Jungle Love!!"

Jarod began kissing her on the neck and worked his way down to her chest.

Miss Parker peeked through the crack of the door and clenched her fists. `I hate that woman,' she sneered.

Jarod continued to kiss Sabina's skin, noticing that she has stopped making noise. "Sabina?" he asked against her flesh. "Saaa…bii….naaaa," he sang. When she didn't respond, he motioned for Miss Parker to get in the room, but he didn't stop kissing her upper body.

Miss Parker rested her elbows on the bed, her face close to Sabina's ear, and made groaning and moaning sounds while Jarod caressed Sabina's arms, legs, stomach, and face. Miss Parker did NOT like to see him do that so she pushed him off of Sabina and SHE straddled her, still not missing a beat in her ooh's and aah's. Miss Parker then resumed what Jarod was doing. She looked at Sabina's breasts and decided, `What the hell….' and she put her hands them, massaging them tenderly, yet firmly. Miss Parker made a disgusted face, but continued her ministrations, feeling Sabina tensing up a little. Jarod tapped Miss Parker on the shoulder and held out his lightly cupped hands, pointing to himself then to Sabina's breasts, offering his assistance. Miss Parker slapped his hands annoyingly and pushed him off the bed.

Miss Parker continued to work on Sabina, touching her everywhere, bouncing the bed, making loud grunting sounds, intensifying, and finally she let out a Tarzan yell. Jarod looked at her shocked and surprised. Miss Parker ignored him. She then started to pull off Sabina's underwear but stopped when she realized Jarod was looking. She immediately looked toward him and ordered him to turn around. Jarod gave her a pouty expression and asked why he can't watch. If looks could really kill, Jarod would have keeled over dead. So he turned around, ready to burst out laughing.

Miss Parker got Sabina under the covers and talked in her ears, giving her suggestive ideas about the evening with Jarod. Then she went around the bed to stand in front of Jarod. Jarod grabbed her by the waist and held her close to him, whispering in her ear, "Will you do that yell for me later?"

Miss Parker smiled and directed Jarod to lay on the bed with Sabina. Jarod got under the covers and scooped Sabina into his arms, her head resting on his chest. He snuggled her closely, making facial expressions that he was enjoying himself, knowing that Miss Parker was fuming. He turned his head to look at her and she stuck her tongue out at him before going back to the bathroom to wait for Sabina to wake up and leave.

****

THE NEXT MORNING

Miss Parker got in the car where the 4 women were waiting. They were all smiling--must be having a really good morning.

"You all look like you're in a good mood." Miss Parker said lightly.

"Tell her, Sabina!"

"Oooooh, Marissa, Jarod was soooooo amazing. Did he say anything about me?!"

"We really didn't talk about it." Miss Parker tried to look downcast, lacing her voice with jealousy.

"Come on, Marissa, what did he say?" Sabina insisted.

"Okay, he said I should learn a thing or two from you."

"See? That spark might come back after all!" Sabina said happily. Miss Parker wanted to deck her.

"Tell her how it was!!" Kara said excitedly.

"I climaxed so intensely, I think I passed out. That has never happened to me before. Your husband is something else. I can't wait for my turn again!!" Sabina was definitely eager to share her experiences. Miss Parker tried to look interested, hoping to learn a thing or two. Yeah right. `I'll make you pass out, you slut,' she thought, `I'll just wrap my little fingers around your neck and squeeze.'

Bonnie looked back at Miss Parker and smiled. "Looks like you and Jarod have earned our trust. You deserve to know our plan. In a few minutes, we'll reach our destination. Welcome to the group, Marissa." Miss Parker smiled and joined in their cheerfulness, "Oh, thank you so much!"

"One question, Marissa. How do you feel about children?" Lara asked. Miss Parker noticed the hate in her voice when she mentioned `children'.

"I don't care for them at all. Jarod and I will NEVER have kids." Miss Parker said with spite.

"Us, too!! We can't even imagine taking care of brats. We take care of ourselves, that's enough. We don't even have pets."

They reached an old abandoned warehouse, just outside of town, and Bonnie pulled into a garage that concealed the car. They got out of the car and all grimaced at the sight and smell of the place. They stood in front of an elevator that looked like it's out of order. Bonnie took the panel cover off to reveal a high tech security system. She reached into her pocket and cursed. "Damn! I forgot my code numbers! Do any of you have yours?"

"I do!" Kara offered and she took a small black box out of her purse. She took out a small metal strip and placed it close to the number panel. She started punching in the numbers, calling each one out loud.

"Ahem!" Bonnie cleared her throat. Kara turned around and Bonnie was darting her eyes toward Miss Parker. Obviously, they don't want her to hear the entrance code. Kara threw up her arms and exasperatedly cleared the numbers. "What? Like she's going to remember 12 numbers! Now I have to start over!"

"You're right," Bonnie resigned. She turned to Miss Parker and apologized. "Sorry, Marissa, this is still a very delicate matter. You understand, don't you? You understand why we are still somewhat reluctant?"

"Of course I do." Miss Parker said sweetly and convincingly. Bonnie was pleased.

"Okay, " Kara shushed everyone, "let me get this done." She called out each number as she punched it on the panel. It's a good thing they think Miss Parker is as ditsy as they are.

The door to the elevator opened and the ladies piled in. Lara pushed a button and the elevator descended. After a few moments, the door opened again and the ladies walked out to a brightly lit room.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Sabina asked Miss Parker. "Walking into a dirty old warehouse, which is actually a front for our laboratory."

"Very ingenious." Miss Parker said impressed. "So when does Jarod get to see this place?"

"Oh, he never will. None of the men have ever been here. They stay out to keep their records clean. We run everything."

"What exactly is it that you do here?"

"We'll show you." They led Miss Parker to a viewing room and when they opened the curtains, Miss Parker couldn't help the sharp intake of breath that escaped her mouth. "Wow," she tried to cover her shock, "that's quite a set up." She tried hard to pretend she was impressed with what's going on, but her heart was racing and her palms were beginning to sweat. `How could they do this?!' her mind screamed.