Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.

Author's note: My first Pretender fanfic. Please let me know what uthink. I live for feedback


What A Girl Wants
by KneeC






Prologue:

All she ever wanted was find her mother's killer and someone to love, who loved her in return. What she got was a ulcer and Jarod.

Al he ever wanted was to find his family and someone to love who loved him in return. What he got was a life on the run and Parker.

Maybe what they got and what they wanted were one in the same.


Part One

The insistent ringing of the cell-phone woke her from a sound sleep. There weren't many nights that she slept peacefully. Working for The Centre was not conducive to peace-filled nights or days for that matter. It was only after drinking half bottle a vodka, did she closes her eyes and sleep. To say that she was less than pleased by the intrusion, wads huge understatement.Whoever was calling her must have a death wish. Pulling her arm from under the covers she reached out and picked up thereceiver.

"What!", she growled into the phone.

No one answered.

"Look, I don't Have time for games. Speak know are forever hold your peace." she said in a menacing voice.

"Kelsey, Help me."

She froze at the sound of the name, she hadn't heard in years. Wide awake now, she realized something was terribly wrong. It wasn't unusual for for him to call her, but it's was what he had called her, that had her out of bed and pulling on clothes.

"Jarod, hold on, I''m on my way."




feedback please