Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM, TNT and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



No Way Out
part 3
Center’s Secret





“Where am I Sydney?” Miss. Parker asked looking at the crying man in front of her. Why was he crying? Was he crying for her? No one ever cried for her.

“ Your in a hunting cabin that belongs to one of my friends. Do you remember anything that happened to you?”

“ I caught Jarod. I had found my way out of the Center when I felt a huge pain in my stomach. The next thing I remember is waking up in the Center. I was locked in a dark room and was brought out for them to perform some tests on me. Sydney, how did you get me out of the Center.”

“You weren’t in the Center, Parker,” Jarod announced from the doorway, “ You collapsed at the warehouse and I brought you here.”

“But I remember being there. How is that possible.”
“ I just got the report back from your blood. You have an anomaly in your bloodstream called Amospilic acid. It’s a poison used to erase memories and also used to do interrogations.”

“ You’re saying that I am reliving old memories that the Center had taken from me?” Parker said trying to understand when had happened to her. How could her father allow this? She wouldn’t make herself think that he was not involved because he always was. She just wished that one day she would be wrong about him.

Jarod walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her. “That’s exactly what I am saying. There is also one more thing that you blood told us. Your pregnant.”

“ What! That’s not possible. I haven’t been with anyone since Tommy died.” Jarod pulled her into his arms. She fell into them willingly, shocking everyone in the room. “ It was the Center wasn’t it?”

“ I am not sure. I have Broot’s looking for any files about this. Parker, I am so sorry that this has happened to you.”

“ I don’t want or need your pity Jarod.” She pulled herself out of his arms and off the bed. Jarod grabbed her arm and turned her around.

“I don’t pity you Parker. I love you.” Jarod let go of her arm and walked away.