Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: They don't belong to me, I'm sure that shocks all of you. I'm just playing with them, they will be returned safe and sound. BTW, I'm finagling events around as I want to, writer's prerogative. ;-P

Author's Note: This is rated NC-17. This means that there is explicit M/F sexual situations within the fic. If you don't like this, please do not read it. Lemme say, you have been warned, so don't be calling me up or sending me flaming e-mails!!! ;-P BTW, the song is called, "If Walls Could Talk" by Celine Dion. It is on her "All the Way" CD. It was too good of an idea to pass up, people.




If Walls Could Talk
part 1
by Ms Peel





Can you keep a secret.....
ahhhhh, come on...
These walls keep a secret
That only we know
But how long can they keep it
'Cause we're two lovers who lose control
We're two shadows chasing rainbows
Behind closed windows
Behind closed doors
If walls could talk--ooh
They would say, "I want you more"
They would say, "Hey-never felt like this before"
And that you would always be the one for me
Two people making memories
Just too good, to tell
And these arms, are never empty
When we're lying where we fell
We're painting pictures, making magic
taking chances,
Making love
If walls could talk--ooh
They would say, "I want you more"
They would say, "Hey-never felt like this before"
And that you will always be the one for me
If the walls had eyes--my
They would see the love inside
They would see--me
In your arms in ecstasy
And with every move they'd know I love you so
When I'm feeling weak, you give me wings
When the fire has no heat, you light it up again
When I hear no violins, you play my every string
So stop the press, hold the news,
The secret's safe between me and you
Walls--can you keep a secret?
If walls could talk--ooh
They would say, "I want you more"
They would say, "Hey-never felt like this before"
And that you would always be the one for me
If the walls had eyes--my
They would see the love inside
They would see--me
In your arms in ecstasy
And with every move they'd know I love you so.....
I love you so....




It had been years since Parker had pulled three days' worth of all-nighters; more rightly since her college days while most students crammed, she hung out at Spensers, a club that catered to the elite youth. This night, she stumbled from her car to her front door. She knew she had to look like hell and was terribly relieved that no one would be there to see her. She only wanted to grab a scotch and water, curl up on the couch with a blanket and study the information that Broots had compiled about Jarod since the chase had begun. She was looking for links, patterns, anything that could give them a lead on his current whereabouts. She unlocked the front door, dumped her keys, purse and briefcase by the door and kicked off her heels. She turned on the lamp on an end table as she passed, heading directly for the kitchen for a glass, ice and the scotch bottle.

"You know that's bad for you." Jarod said softly, from a dark corner of the room.

Parker jumped visibly and whirled around to face him. "Damnit, Jarod!"

"Oops." Jarod responded, not sounding remotely sorry.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she demanded, reaching for her gun at the small of her back.

"Don't Parker."

"Answer me." she pressed.

"I wanted to see you." he said simply.

"Six years and suddenly you want to see me?" she replied, amused.

"I've always wanted to see you. Provided you weren't planning to drag my back to my own private hell at the Centre." Jarod said softly, staring at her with soft brown eyes.

"What is that?" she demanded irritably, uncomfortable with the vulnerability Jarod was allowing her to see.

"Attempting to finish what Tommy started." he murmured, moving stealthily toward her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"What?" she gasped, her pain visible in her eyes at the mention of her dead lovers' name.

"Tommy helped ease your pain. He helped you to realize the prison of your past doesn't have to be the prison of your future."

"Jesus, Jarod, anyone ever tell you that you have the timing of the flu?" she said, her resolve weakening, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Maggie, you know I hate to see you cry. But you have to, to come to terms with the past."

Then she did something no one would have or could have ever predicted. She heaved a sigh and whispered, "I know, Jarod."

"Oh Maggie." he responded, pulling her tightly to him, embracing her comfortingly.

It was a rare moment that passed between them; when both were able to lower their guard and simply enjoy an emotional intimacy with a friend. Both of them knew how much they needed this, need to be held, needed to be near someone who understood. Though Tommy had been good for Parker, had been the first healthy relationship in a long time, maybe ever, and have given her the love and acceptance she needed to thrive; he had never known, nor would he have understood the complexities of her life and her past. Jarod was the only one who could understand; he had spent the better part of his life in the same hellish existence in the Centre that she had. They understood each other, they had grown up together and they had loved each other since childhood. They had never ceased to love each other, they simply had pushed their feelings underground for survivals' sake. She was the Chairman's daughter, heiress to the Centre's Throne, expected to hold herself above the children held hostage in the bowels of Hell. Had Catherine lived, both were certain their fates would have taken a much different course.

"Jarod?" Parker whispered, lifting her head from his shoulder, looking into his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Go sit down on the couch. I'm gonna change and get a glass of iced tea."

"I'll fix the tea, you go change.

* * * * *

Hours later, both were relaxing on the couch, both having come to terms with the things in their lives that had left so many of the questions between them unanswered. They had already determined that neither had stopped caring, but because of her love for the only parent she had left, she had done exactly as he wished. His wishes were against everything in her heart, everything in her that Catherine had passed on to her. But she did not have her mother anymore, there was no one to stand between her and the wrath of her father. Like every child, she wanted to please her father and make him proud, so that maybe he would love her. Though nothing was ever good enough, she still plodded forward, hoping against hope that he would suddenly love her, that he would tell her how much and life would go on, happily ever after.

"Jarod?" Parker asked quietly, after a long silence that had stretched comfortably between them.

"Yes, Maggie?"

"You have eluded me for nearly two years. Why, suddenly, have you decided that you love me?" she queried softly, her tone child-like.

"Maggie, I just decided that it was time for me to tell you. We both know that the Centre will kill us eventually--if we let them.

"What I wanted to do was feel you out, see how loyal to them you are."

"God Jarod, you know I'm not. I didn't even want to head up this damn retrieval project. They finally offered me the deal I could not refuse. That's the only reason that I'm doing this."

"How would they react if they knew?" he asked, amused.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked suspiciously.

"Haven't you guessed by now?"

"Guessed what?" she asked weakly.

"Why I left the Centre. All of the games I've played with you." he answered slowly. "You mean you haven't figured it out yet?"

"I guess not. Silly me." she said sarcastically, though her eyes were sparkling mischievously.

"I did this for both of us." he said simply.

"Excuse me?"

"I have refused to see you, antagonized you for one reason. I knew that if they had the slightest idea that we still cared for each other, we'd be trapped their forever. We'd be their prisoners."

"Are you serious?" she whispered, stunned.

"Of course. Freedom isn't something I take lightly." he teased, pushing a lock of hair from her forehead. "I've been setting up a number of safe houses for us while I was helping out the "weak and abused," as you so aptly put it."

"Y-you mean you're going to bust me out too?" she queried hopefully, smiling tremulously.

"Yup. It's gonna be you and me, kid."

Parker's eyes filled with tears and she moved, quickly pulling Jarod to her by the lapels of his plaid shirt, kissing him. His eyes opened wide in surprise. She giggled and gently eased him back against the arm of the couch, kissing him all the while, lying atop him. She threaded her fingers through his hair, kissing him passionately. He was lost in sensation; lost in the taste, touch and scent of her, quickly deciding that reality was far better than fantasy. She tastes like vanilla, he thought abstractly, as their tongues met, shyly learning about each other. He slowly eased his hand down her sides, over her hips to her derrière, positioning her cleft against his erection. She groaned softly, pulling away for air.

"Jesus Christ, Jarod. I've wanted this for so long." she confessed breathlessly, eyes half closed and sat up, straddling him.

She shed her grey, form-fitting blazer, tossing it over the back of the couch. She grabbed the hem of the baby blue v-necked tee that she wore under it, as Jarod's hands closed over hers and helped her slip it over her head, tossing it aside. Jarod stared up at her torso, in appreciation. She felt suddenly shy as he examined her and traced her collarbone lightly. She now wore only a sheer, black push-up bra and her skirt, suddenly wishing that he would stop watching her so intently. She shifted and attempted to cover herself with her arms.

"Don't." he replied roughly, gently easing her arms to her sides. "You're just so damn beautiful that I can't help but stare."

She smiled shyly and began to push his plaid shirt off of his shoulders. She reached for his white t-shirt and pushed it up, exposing his chest slowly, before sliding it up over his head and tossing it aside. She slowly touched his chest, tracing the contours of muscle. Jarod sighed, lightly caressing her ribs with his fingertips. She shivered with delight and traced an aureole softly. He slid his hands around to her back, unclasping her bra, tossing it behind him. He sat up slightly and took one of her nipples into his mouth, suckling gently. She gasped his name, her head thrown back, eyes closed, breathing heavily through her mouth. He switched breasts while slowly unzipping her skirt. She stood and slid it off, wiggling out of her silk, thong panties as well. She wedged herself between his legs, forcing his legs further apart. She unbuttoned and unzipped the fly of his khakis, gripping the legs and jerking them to his ankles. Jarod kicked off his Adidas,' working his pants off as well. Parker smiled when she saw his black and white cow boxers, but immediately focused on the bulge in the fly.

"Oh God." Jarod groaned as she stroked the outline of his erection with the palm of her hand.

He struggled to his feet and grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, laughing as she protested. He playfully slapped her rear and headed for her bedroom. He tossed her forward onto her back onto the bed, slowly climbing toward her. He quickly wiggled out of his boxers and she grinned seductively up at him, stroking the length of his penis. He swore and closed his eyes, rolling them over. She kissed her way down his body to his navel, then slowly took him into her mouth. He groaned and buried his fingers in her hair. She brought him to the brink of orgasm, then kissed her way back up hi body, settling herself on his lap, rubbing herself against his erection.

"Oh no you don't." he growled playfully, rolling her onto her back, pinning her to the bed. "Now it's my turn."

"Let's see what you've got, tough guy."

He bent forward and kissed her neck softly, making a slow, deliberate path south. He kissed her breasts, sucking on each nipple, encouraged as she gasped aloud And wiggled impatiently beneath him. He slowly made his way to her navel and beyond, teasing her until she pleaded for release. He kissed his way upward, slowly sliding into her, both gasping, reeling in the sensation of it. She rolled him over, straddling him, tightening her muscles around his penis.

"Christ Parker." he groaned hoarsely, gripping her hips.

She slowly rode him, tightening her muscles around his erection, pleasuring both of them. Both were covered with sweat, skin slapping against skin, moving faster as they sped toward ecstasy. His fingers dug into the flesh at her hips as she moved against him faster, head thrown back, sweat visible on her body. Jarod struggled to hang on, knowing how much he wanted to come with her, to watch her face as she came. He sat up, burying himself deeper into her, wrapping an arm around her lower back. She snaked her arm around his neck, burying her other hand in this sweat-slicked hair, moaning as his free hand moved between them, stroking her clit, his touch feather-light.

"Oh God Jarod Christ yes there feels so good....." she chanted repeatedly, disentangling her fingers from him sweat-dampened hair, and finding his hot spot.

Jarod froze momentarily then pushed her onto her back, their bodies still joined. They twined the fingers on one hand together and he began thrusting into her in earnest, as she occasionally found his spot with her free hand. He felt her muscles flexing erratically around him, and he knew she was close. He took a nipple into his mouth, suckling as he fucked her harder. She wrapped her legs around his waist, meeting each thrust. She raked her hands down his back, clamping her muscles down on his penis, crying out as she came. She pressed a finger against Jarod's prostate and he thrust once more, groaning as he came. He collapsed onto her, both of them gasping for breath, clutching each other tightly.

"I love you." she whispered against his neck, holding him tightly to her, as the tears began to flow.