Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: see part one

~~~~~~~

The Past Always Catches Up Part 2

Abduction



Everything was dark, and getting darker the further he plunged.

They had come out of nowhere, grabbing him before he could react.

For a fleeting moment he had been frozen with shock and then his instincts had kicked in, making him flail his arms and kick out.

The black hood had been placed over his head even before he had been in the car, effectively blocking his sight, disorienting him.

It hadn’t kept him from fighting, it had just made it an impossible mission to succeed in; yet he had tried.

The back of his legs had roughly connected with the steel edge of a car.

He had lost his balance and forceful arms had drawn him backwards. He tried to grab something to steady himself and keep him upright, but blind, fumbling and in foreign arms he crashed onto the floor of the car and was momentarily winded. The moment he had recovered though, he had resumed his kicking and screaming.

He had been forced upward and into a seat, the car long since moving by then.

Trying to break free, he had increased his kicking once more but then his arms had been forced behind his back.

A person had been seated on either side of him.

He had hit their shins several times during the struggle, an odd sense of triumph surging through him every time he scored.

Suddenly one of the people - they were without doubt sweepers - had begun twisting his right arm behind his back in a grip that left no room for discussion. They wouldn’t let him remain upright.

Jay had suppressed a grunt of pain when the grip got even more demanding.

His head had gone practically down to his knees. He had clenched his eyes shut in agony when the sweeper had forced his arm further upward, despite his already awkward position.

The one sitting on his left side had bent over him. He had been able to feel the person’s breath at the back of his neck. “See, you should stop fighting. It’ll make this much easier… Gemini,” he had cruelly whispered.

Jay had tensed at the choice of words and then his instincts and anger had kicked in once again. He was not about to give in that easily. He would fight them.

He had jerked his head upwards, the back of his head solidly connecting with someone else’s.

There had been a grunt of pain and the cracking of a bone fracturing.

Satisfaction had been searing through his veins. The sensation had been short-lived; his arm had been forced up higher again.

This time he hadn’t been able to suppress the high pitched scream that erupted at the pain that was inflicted by his captors - yet he started kicking with his feet again.

“Sedate him,” the person sitting right from him had grunted, his voice muffled - probably by a hand holding a bleeding nose.

That thought had registered somewhere in the boy’s mind but it had been overshadowed by the implementations the words had left, making the efforts to get free more desperate.

Expecting an injection, he had been completely unprepared for the cloth that had suddenly been pressed firmly over his mouth and nose.

He had kept on fighting, kicking at his captors while repressing the sensation of pain that was shooting through his arm and upper back at his motions.

Effective defence hadn’t been possible though when hindered by a black hood over his head, blocking the vision, one arm jerked up cruelly behind his back so that his upper torso was nearly touching his legs and at the same time breathing in pure ether with every puff of air.

Slowly the world around him faded. There wasn’t even darkness left; there was nothing.


To be continued…

I know this was short. Sorry. Next chapters are gonna be longer!