Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: see Chapter sixteen

Author’s note: Hi everyone. The next part is there… the Scrolls; the mysterious Scrolls. They will bring some light into the dark but they will also bring up a bunch of new questions. This chapter is comparable with the twelfth chapter of this little odyssey – Her plan (the DSA Catherine had hidden). This chapter is short and only about the contents of the Scrolls. Even though I’m fairly certain that you guys would love to skin me alive because of the shortness of the chapter, I decided to keep it that way – with only the Scrolls contents. I liked it better because it’s more ‘closed’ that way. There is nothing to divert the attention from the Scrolls.

~~~~~~~

To End The Evil
Part 23


The Scrolls



He breathed and started reading…



The Centre shall rise. The chosen will be found, a boy named Jarod. He will bring great profit to those in power.

He will remain in the Centre for a long time but upon realizing the corruption he will break free.

The Chosen will be on the flight with the Centre hunting him.

Along the way, he will help those who can’t help themselves. He never completely vanishes from the Centre’s view.

While fleeing he constantly searches for his own personality and for the past, his own and the angel’s.

*

The Angel seems to be made of ice and yet she breathes fire.

She once was the Chosen’s friend but over the years she will be turned against him.
When he leaves the Centre she will be his persecutor. It is her profession to bring him back.

The Chosen will help her find the hidden spots in her past.

*

The Chosen and the Angel will reconnect and from that point on the two of them will work together. It is their destiny to destroy the evil that is the Centre.

With the Angel’s help, the Chosen will remember knowledge installed in him.

Due to that, the Angel and the Chosen will find evidence against the Centre, hidden from the woman ripped from the Angel’s life. They will combine the evidence with that gathered on their own.

The Chosen will make use of his acquaintances to get to their goal. The Angel admonishes caution and she will keep them safe due to her insight in their opponents operating.

*

When the Centre learns of their aim they will try to stop them. The Chosen and the Angel will be in great danger. They will meet with another person from their past and future who will help them to get to a secret place where they will find shelter from the Centre.

*

In the end it will be that person, close to both the Chosen and the Angel, who will make the Chosen’s and the Angel’s connection and therefore the Centre’s demise complete.

*

The three will work together.

Together they will raise a new Centre. This one will be even more glorious than the last but there will be no corruption.


The Centre shall rise…




To be continued…