Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All characters and events in this story are fictitious, and any similarity to a real person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and unintended by the author. "The Pretender" is a protected trademark of MTM Television and NBC and the characters of that series are used herein with no mean intent or desire for remuneration. It is, instead, a tribute to innovative television, that rare and welcome phenomenon.

Rating: NC-17 (male/female sexual situations)

Copyright: 1998

Caged
Luvmedew



Miss Parker stepped out of the shower just as her cell phone rang. She threw a towel around herself and ran to answer it.

"What?"

"Well a good evening to you too!" Jarod’s voice rang in here ears.

"Jarod," Miss Parker said, her voice was numb.

"Surprised?" Jarod wondered.

"Hardly, as usual, your timing is impeccable," She sneered.

"Do I detect some sarcasm?" Jarod knew he caught her fresh out of the shower.

"Why would I do a thing like that" She said dripping with sarcasm.

"Your attitude is working overtime tonight," he remarked.

"Thank you for your complement. Now, what do you want?" she demanded.

"Don’t get too snippy, Miss Parker, you may someday find yourself in a compromising situation and I’ll be the only one who can help you. You better hope I still like you enough to save you," Jarod warned her.

"What do you want?" Miss Parker redemanded.

"Actually, it’s something you want" Jarod teased.

"What could you have that I would want?" Miss Parker proclaimed.

"I know who your brother is," Jarod stated.

"How could you know?" She contemplated.

"I took a second look at the red files. I was able to figure it out after all," he explained. They both paused.

"Well, do you plan on telling me?" She was beginning to get impatient.

"I don’t know..." Jarod waited for a response but he heard nothing on the other line. "Hello?" No answer.

Jarod had been just out side her house the whole time they were on the phone. He did have his own plans for kidnapping her just a few minutes into the conversation. But now something was wrong. He ran to the door and found it forced open.

Jarod found Miss Parker unconscious on her living room floor. He lifted her head to see if she’d wake up. He gently set it back down when she didn’t.

The perpetrator walked into the room with a few of Miss Parker’s clothes. He shot Jarod in the shoulder before Jarod noticed him. Jarod fell over Miss Parker, stunned. He was unconscious when the man moved him and Miss Parker.

* * * *


The man drove all night until he came to a small cabin. He dragged the two bodies inside then took them to the basement.

He had two cages set up in opposite corners. They were each about 7ft by 5ft, and 2ft apart. In one cage their was a small bed connected to the wall with a bar at the top and bottom and a set of handcuffs on each bar. In the other, there was a bar about half way up the wall and shackles on the floor.

The man cuffed Miss Parker to the bed and cuffed Jarod’s arms to the bar and placed his ankles in the shackles. Then he was sure both cages were locked and went back up stairs to monitor them on a video screen he had hooked up.

* * * *


When Miss Parker began to stir, the man went down to greet her. She tossed a bit. Then she opened her eyes. She groaned in pain then gasped when she realized she was in an unfamiliar place.

"Why good morning, Miss Parker," the man said as he unlocked her cage and stepped in.

Miss Parker recognized the voice immediately, "Mr. Lyle!!" she tried to jump up but found her restrictions and fell back.

"Very good!" Mr. Lyle replied.

"What the hell!! What do you want form me?!" Miss Parker yelled.

"Not from you," he explained, "With you. Though I wouldn’t mind a little something from you on the side," he ran his fingers down the edge of her towel.

She spit on him, "I don’t care what the hell you want, from or with me. You won’t get it."

He slapped her. She shook it off.

"Listen you little bitch, I can do whatever I want with you. In case you haven’t noticed you are my prisoner. And no one will be able to find you. Even The Centre won’t be able to," he threatened, getting very close to her face.

"That’s what all this is for," Miss Parker realized. "You’re going to use me as leverage against my father so you can gain control of The Centre. It’ll never work."

"You’re right. It’ll never work. That’s why I’m not using you as leverage against your father. You’re my leverage for the man in the cage next to you," Mr.Lyle explained.

"And who would that be?" Miss Parker asked.

"Jarod," Mr. Lyle stated.

"How the fuck did you get him?!" she questioned.

"Actually, it was an accident. I came across him at your house. He was watching you the whole evening. Just like me," Mr.Lyle smiled. "I guess Jarod and I have something in common," he got very close to her face and whispered in her ear, "We’re both peeping toms!"

Miss Parker shouted and banged her head hard against his. Mr. Lyle raised his hand and slapped her.

"You just don’t get it do you? What I say goes when I say it. Got that bitch?" Mr. Lyle waited for a response. When she didn’t, he slapped her again, "I said, got that bitch?"

She raised her head as high as she could to say "No, asshole."

He was very angry now. Miss Parker cold see she had pissed him off. He started to hit her in the face. Then he kicked her in the ribs. She screamed and yelled hoping to wake Jarod, hoping he could distract Mr. Lyle.

Mr. Lyle yelled at her, "Shut-up you stupid slut! Do you want to learn the hard way, bitch? Fuck you, whore!" He hit her every time she made a sound.

Finally he grabbed her head and pulled her hair. He screamed in her ear, "You little whore! If you don’t shut-up, I’ll give you something to really scream about!" They were both silent for a moment.

Mr.Lyle let go of her head and spoke with a satisfied tone, "Good, bitch, now you know better. Don’t you? You know that what I say goes when I say it. Good. Then it’s almost time to wake Jarod," he set a small key in her hand then turned and left the cage. "There are clothes under your bed, change into them."

Miss Parker unlocked herself and sat up. Mr. Lyle took a gun from his side and pointed it toward her. She dressed slowly. He watched carefully. He had brought her a pair of black leather pants, a plain white, skin tight T-shirt, a pair of underwear and a black bra that could be seen through the shirt. Miss Parker was sure he had planed it. She stood by the door waiting.

Mr. Lyle opened the cage door but stood a safe difference away, "Now, step forward."

Miss Parker walked toward the door. Mr. Lyle kept his distance.

"There’s a key already in the slot, turn it, open the door and leave the key in," Mr.Lyle instructed. "Then, go in. The key you already have will undo his cuffs. There is some water and bandages sitting next to him."

Miss Parker did as she was told. She was curious of why Jarod would need bandages. She figured he was partially awake and was paying attention. She wanted to know what his plan was.

As soon as Miss Parker entered the cage, Mr. Lyle shut the cage door and locked it. She moved toward Jarod. He didn’t look so good...

Miss Parked walked over to him. She knelt down and lifted his head. He didn’t even open his eyes. Miss Parker unlocked his cuffs. Jarod toppled on to his side.

"Oh my god! You shot him!" Miss Parker exclaimed. She turned, but Mr.Lyle was gone. She turned back to Jarod.

Miss Parker washed his face, then took off his shirt. She washed his wound then bandaged him up.

"Come on, Jarod, wake up," Miss Parker whispered to him.

"Miss Parker?" Jarod could barely speak.

"Yeah, Jarod, it’s me," she replied.

"What happened?" Jarod asked.

"You called me from outside my house, I don’t know why you were outside my house, but you were about to tell me who my brother is. Before you could, Mr.Lyle came and knocked me unconscious. I guess you came in and he shot you. He brought us here, where ever the hell that is. He said he’s using me a leverage against you to take control of The Centre," Miss Parker explained.

"Did he hit you?" Jarod raised his hand and brushed her battered face.

She pulled away from his hand "I’m fine."

"Oh... I’ve been shot?" Jarod was slightly delirious.

"Yes, Jarod," Miss Parker answered.

"Uh oh," Jarod said.

"I know. Are you okay?" Miss Parker noticed his deliriousness.

"No... I have to pee," Jarod stated.

"Great," Miss Parker stood and turned to the gate.

Mr. Lyle entered carrying a tray of food and a metal pot. He opened a slot in the door and handed the items to her.

She turned back to Jarod, "Well, I guess this is your pissing pot," she handed the metal pot to him, "I hope your able enough to handle that yourself because I’m sure as hell not going there.

Jarod unzipped his pants and pulled it out. He pissed in the pot then set it down next to him. He zipped himself backup. Jarod chuckled for a moment.

"What’s so funny?" Miss Parker turned back to him and brought the tray of food.

"Your hair is messy," Jarod giggled.

"What the fuck is with you?! Is this your idea of a good time? I’d hate to be your fucking date to the prom!" Miss Parker declared.

"Sorry," Jarod cleared his throat and tried to straighten up, "I think it’s the pain killers."

"Jarod, I don’t think you’ve had any," Miss Parker said.

"Oh, that’s why it still hurts so much," Jarod concluded.

Miss Parker stepped toward him with the tray. She sat down next to him with the food in between them.

"Yummy. What’s on the menu today, Chef Parker?" Jarod joked.

"Oh, look," Miss Parker lifted two small white pills off of the tray, "Pain killers.

"Fun! Gimmie! Gimmie!" Jarod reached toward her hand.

"Okay, okay," She set the pills in his hand. He put them in his mouth and tried to swallow them. He started coughing and choking.

"Jarod!" Miss Parker exclaimed. She garbed the water from the tray and pushed it to his lips. "Drink," she instructed.

He opened his mouth and she tilted the glass. Jarod took a sip. His coughing settled down.

"You okay?" Miss Parker asked, almost sounding sincere.

"Uh... yes?" Jarod replied, not quite sure if he was or not.

"Good. Let’s eat," she noticed that every thing on the tray was split in two. Two halves of a cheeseburger, two halves of an apple, and two glasses of water.

She handed him half the cheese Berger, "Dig in."

Jarod ate whatever she gave him. He didn’t like the situation. He was all ready trying to find a way out. It was hard to think clearly. Jarod figured Mr.Lyle was watching them. He seemed to know just what they need and when.

When they finished eating, Mr. Lyle entered again. He instructed Miss Parker to cuff Jarod’s arms back up to the bar. She collected the tray, pot, and water. Mr.Lyle told her to put them on the floor. Miss Parker did so and then moved into her own cage. She locked her feet and hands in as he instructed.

"I think I’ll take a little nap," Jarod said. He lowered his head and passed out.

Mr.Lyle entered Miss Parker’s cage, "Give me the key," he demanded.

Miss Parker lifted it up between her fingers. He took it and slipped it into his pocket.

"What’d you give him?" Miss Parker questioned referring to Jarod.

"Don’t you worry about what I gave him. He’s taken care of," Mr. Lyle answered. He set his gun on the floor. He put his hand on her foot and stroked her leg. "All you need to worry about is what I’m going to give you," he moved his had up to her knee.

Miss Parker kicked her legs to make him let go. He did for the moment. She held her legs tight together. Mr. Lyle continued to stroke the leg. He gook his other hand and placed it on her breast. Miss Parker tried to move away but she didn’t have anywhere to move to. Mr. Lyle moved his hand t o the zipper on the side of her pants.

"Fuck you, bastard!" Miss Parker yelled.

"No," Mr. Lyle answered, "Fuck you." He unzipped her pants and pulled them sown to her knees. She kicked and moved as muck as possible. He slapped her and pined her legs down with his.

He ripped off her underwear. Mr. Lyle unzipped his pants and held his dick in his hand.

"Now," Mr. Lyle said, "tell me how much you want it."

"Not at all," she screamed.

Jarod awoke to that scream. He looked around and realized what was about to happen. He had to do something fast.

"Oh?" Mr. Lyle said, "Why not?"

Jarod drew a long breath and yelled, "Because you’re her brother, asshole!"

Mr. Lyle was stunned. He went limp. He had not predicted this event. Mr. Lyle lifted himself off of Miss Parker. He was confused. He pulled his pants up and walked towards Jarod’s cage.

"What?" was all he could think to say.

"Twins, to be exact," Jarod craftily explained. "They told your parents you had died at birth. Actually you had been whisked off by Mr. Raines."

"And how would you know all this?" Mr. Lyle questioned.

"The red files," Miss Parker answered for Jarod.

"The red files? You knew about this?!" Mr. Lyle exclaimed.

"I knew I had a brother but I didn’t... I wasn’t sure if..." Miss Parker trailed off.

"You weren’t sure if it was me?" Mr. Lyle was completely astonished.

"It was either you or Angelo," Miss Parker explained. "I wasn’t sure it was you until Jarod just said it."

Mr. Lyle went back over to her. He picked up his gun off the floor.

"What am I supposed to do now?" he mumbled to himself.

"Let me out of her," Miss Parker suggested for him.

"No, I can’t do that," Mr. Lyle answered, "But I will let you go take care of him. It’s time for his exercise." Mr. Lyle gestured toward Jarod.

* * * *


"So, what do we do now?" Miss Parker asked. Jarod continued to pace around his cell with her.

"I...I don’t know," Jarod stated.

"Why the hell not? You’re supposed to be the genius!" Miss Parker shouted.

He walked over to her, "He’s watching us you know."

Miss Parker shivered.

"Even if we did have a plan, he’d know it. He’d be able to stop us before we hardly started it. I can’t think of a thing we could do to get away," Jarod explained.

"I guess you’re right," Miss Parker admitted. "How long do you think it’ll be before he lets us go."

"It depends on if I corporate or not. I don’t think I’ll come out of this alive. You’ll be okay, I think. Now that he knows you’re his sister," Jarod stated.

"Are you saying he’s probably going to kill you?" Miss Parker felt sorry for him. After all they had been together for a long time. Maybe she could talk to Mr. Lyle out of killing him.

"Probably," Jarod played with her head.

"We can’t just stand around and wait for him to come in here and kill you!! We have to do something!" she hoped Mr. Lyle had heard that.

Jarod had a plan. He had already started it. He couldn’t tell Miss Parker. He didn’t know how sensitive the microphones were or where they were. Without knowing that he couldn’t deduce where- f anywhere- and how loud- if at all- he could speak without Mr.Lyle hearing. He would just have to count on Miss Parker’s attitude and instinct to till herself what to do when the time came.

"Let’s just lay low for a little while longer before we decide what to do," Jarod suggested to her. He put his hands on her shoulders but she pulled away and stepped across the cage.

"I really need a cigarette," she remarked. "And a drink."

"Then we’re agreed?" Jarod finished.

"No. I still want to get out of here now. But I don’t see any other choices to make in the matter. I’ll wait," Miss Parker admitted.

"Good," Jarod came closer to her. "Promise me that you won’t do anything stupid."

Miss Parker glared at him and rolled her eyes, "Fine."

"Thank you," Jarod said just as Mr. Lyle entered the room.

"Working up a sweat?" Mr. Lyle walked to the cage door and made the first of a few mistakes. He opened the door. He still kept his distance safe.

Jarod looked up. He had put Miss Parker in the situation where she’d have to walk by him to get to the door.

Miss Parker began to walk passed him. Jarod grabbed her and pulled her close into his arms. Then he kissed her.

They both felt it strange to be kissing like this. With their past and their present situations. Still, the kiss was neither excepted nor fought by either party.

To Miss Parker, it felt somehow right to be kissing him. She enjoyed it but it also angered her some how, for some reason. He was a good kisser.

Jarod wanted it. But this time he was using it to get to Mr.Lyle. In his mind it didn’t really count.

Mr. Lyle entered the cage to stop them. He was hardly to them when Jarod swung around and kicked Mr. Lyle’s hand making his gun fall. Jarod caught it. Mr. Lyle attacked him and had Jarod pinned to the floor. They wrestled for the gun.

Miss Parker kick Mr. Lyle in the stomach. It didn’t seem to faze him much. Next she went for his head. She hurt her foot but Mr. Lyle rolled off of Jarod.

Jarod quickly scrambled to his feet, gun in hand. He pointed the gun directly at Mr. Lyle. Miss Parker slid out of the cage door and Jarod backed out slowly, keeping his eyes on Mr. Lyle. Once Jarod and Miss Parker were out of the cage, Miss Parker shut and locked the cage door.

Jarod grabbed Miss Parker’s wrist and pulled her out of the little room before she could make a snide remark to Mr.Lyle. He held her wrist tightly as he pulled her up a set of stairs and found his way though the house. Jarod opened the door to the black blazer and pushed her in. He hot wired the car and they were soon on their way.

* * * *


He drove for hours. It had been around 2 PM when they left, now the clock on the dash said 10:00. They had made on stop to pick up some food. Miss Parker had complained for an hour before they had done so. After they stopped she was pissed because they didn’t have any cigarettes or liquor. Now she had conveniently fallen asleep.

About an hour later, Jarod pulled into a long driveway. He lifted Miss Parker into his arms and carried her inside. She was so fast a sleep she didn’t even feel it.

When Miss Parker awoke she smiled at the new, more pleasant surroundings. But then became really pissed when she realized she was hand cuffed to the bed.

"Fuck," she said in disbelief.

"Good afternoon to you too, Miss Parker," Jarod greeted her overly cheerful.

"God damn it! And the fuck do you want with me?" Miss Parker shouted.

"Actually, I don’t want you at all. But if I were to just let you run free back there you would have done the same to me. Only I would have lost my freedom entirely," Jarod explained.

"Well fuck me up and call me a virgin! I’ve been hand cuffed to two different beds in two days and haven’t had any fun on either one," Miss Parker complained, "I really need a cigarette."

"I figured you’d say that," Jarod pulled out a cigarette form his shirt pocket and walked over to her. Jarod set the cigarette in the mouth and pulled out a lighter. She took a puff. He slid the cigarette out of her mouth for a moment so she could exhale. Then he slid it back in. Miss Parker took a few puffs, exhaling out of the corner of her mouth. Jarod forgot to take it out, the cigarette fell on to her shirt and began to burn.

"Shit!" she yelled. Jarod flicked the cigarette off her. It had conveniently fallen on to her right breast and had burned a hole in her shirt. Jarod ran from the room. When he came back a moment later. Her rushed to her with an ice pack. He braced the wound and pressed the ice pack against it without really thinking. Miss Parker gave him a confused look. He realized he was holding her breast. Jarod pulled his hand away and gave her an awkward look. He still held the ice pack to her with one hand.

"Sorry," Jarod muttered.

"It’s okay," Miss Parker was beginning to get an idea, "Um... thank you."

"For what? Kidnapping you?" Jarod wondered.

"Well... yes. You got me away from Lyle and you stopped what could have been..." she took a breath, "And telling me who my brother is... for finding that out."

"well... about your brother..." Jarod took the ice pack away.

Miss Parker looked at him with curiosity, "What about my brother."

"I don’t really know who it is... I mean, beyond the two choices," Jarod admitted.

"What? But you said an the phone you were going to tell me!!" she was a quite pissed.

"That was bait. I was going to lure you outside then kidnap you," he explained.

"Oh that makes it better! Why the hell did you want to kidnap me in the first place?!" She yelled.

"Well, at least it stopped Mr. Lyle from..." Jarod paused, "Hurting you."

Miss Parker paused. Jarod was concerned about for her. He didn’t want to see her get hurt.

"Then, thank you, for saving me," Miss Parker spoke slightly awkwardly then she became slightly more confident. "Jarod?"

"Back in the cage, when you grabbed me and..."She stopped.

"I just meant it to get Mr. Lyle... I didn’t..." Jarod was trying to hide obvious emotions, "It didn’t mean anything."

"I was going to say..." she shifted her body, "It was nice."

"What?" Jarod was surprised.

"I liked it. I hope you don’t mind me saying so," she told him.

"It’s okay... I kind of enjoyed it myself. You know, I learned from the best," Jarod stated referring to the time she gave him his first kiss.

"I was wondering," her voice became slightly seductive. "Would you show me that again?"

Jarod paused in a moment of disbelief. She wanted to kiss him!? It was too weird to be true. Or too good...

"Well?" Miss Parker waited.

Jarod leaned forward very close to her face. Miss Parker lifted her head up and drew his lips into hers. They kissed over and over again. Jarod decided that it counted this time. They were making out and each kiss grew more and more passionate.

Jarod kissed down her neck. Miss Parker was enjoying it as much as he was, but she had to stay focused on her point to all of this.

"Take your shirt off," she whispered in his ear.

He was slightly surprised at her request, but very pleased. Jarod slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He slipped it off and let it fall to the floor. He then returned to kissing her.

Jarod put his arms around Miss Parker and stroked her back. Miss Parker was still enjoying this. Jarod had a much better body then she had remembered. He was very sexy. She decided to let him go a little bit further.

Jarod had lifted Miss Parker’s shirt up to her bra line. He moved his legs so that he was on top of her on the bed. Jarod straddle her leg.

Jarod kissed her mouth. He kissed down her neck. He kissed down her chest. He kissed her bare stomach.

"Jarod," Miss Parker whispered, she decided it had gone far enough. Time to get to the point.

Jarod didn’t hear her. He was preoccupied with sensually licking her stomach. Miss Parker was tempted to let him go on. She had to get out of here. No matter how good he was at turning her on. No matter how good it felt. No matter how much she wanted it.

"Jarod," Miss Parker called a bit louder now.

He slid back up to hear what she had to say.

"Would you mind... taking off these things?" Miss Parker tugged at the restricting hand cuffs. "I could make things a lot more interesting without them."

Jarod looked at her. He got this sad, hurt look on his face. He climbed off of her and picked up his shirt.

"Jarod?" Miss Parker realized she had probably just blown it. Her one chance at escaping would be to seduce Jarod into unlocking her. Then she could hand cuff him and take him in. Miss Parker had failed.

"Why do you have to even try that?" Jarod said angrily.

"Jarod, I didn’t-" She began.

"You knew I could figure out what you were thinking! At least you should have known!" Jarod threw his shirt back on.

"Why the hell would you think would you think I’d do it with you?!" Miss Parker shouted back.

"I didn’t!" he admitted, "I just wanted to..."

"To what?" Miss Parker questioned, "To fuck me? To get some? Well, here I am. Come and get it. I can’t exactly go anywhere now can I?"

"No! I wouldn’t do that to you! You know that. You should anyway. I wouldn’t unless you wanted to..." Jarod paused. "I just wanted to... to be near you I guess..." He turned and left the room looking quite hurt.

"Shit!" Miss Parker muttered to herself. She didn’t want to hurt. She just wanted to get out of there. She was really sick of being kidnapped. She was tired and really wanted a cigarette and a drink. She was going to have to hang on for a while. On top of everything else, she had gotten all turned on with Jarod and didn’t get anything out of it. Not yet anyway.

* * * *


Miss Parker fell back to sleep after Jarod left. She slept for a long time. She had sweet dreams of Jarod the whole time.

She knew she wanted him. She might even love him. Miss Parker told herself it was purely physical. It had to be. He was terribly sexy. Maybe if she slept with him she was sure she’d be over it.

Jarod knew he cared for Miss Parker. He had for a long time. Now he knew she didn’t care for him the same way. She only cared about getting him back to The Centre. He decided he couldn’t keep her much longer. Miss Parker would have to go soon. Jarod was a little embarrassed for not keeping his feelings in check. He let her get to him.

Miss Parker awoke sometime in the evening. She realized she was no longer handcuffed to the bed. Jarod was standing near the door looking quite sullen and watching her.

"Are you..." Miss Parker sat up and stretched her legs.

"I took care of a few things, you’re no longer a threat," Jarod stated sullenly.

"A threat..." Miss Parker was almost surprised to be considered one. Especially to her childhood friend Jarod.

"Will, I have the only gun in a safe place. I’m stronger and faster and there isn’t a phone for miles," Jarod explained and turned from her.

"Oh...um," Miss Parker was trying to find a nice way of asking how she was going to get home. She didn’t want to hurt him any more then she already had, which made it hard with him looking so upset.

"The Blazer is ready for you out side, just connect the wires and it should start," Jarod began to walk out the door.

"Jarod," Something came over Miss Parker...

"What?" Jarod sounded slightly annoyed.

"Being kidnapped doesn’t settle with me very well, especially not twice," Miss Parker wasn’t quite sure where she was going with her excuse. "I only did that... because..."

"What?" Jarod urged. He was becoming more annoyed and angry.

Miss Parker took a breath and changed her mind on what she was going to say "When I get back to The Centre, I won’t tell them I ever came in contact with you." She began to walk by.

Jarod grabbed her shoulders and faced her, "Listen, I’ve done a lot for you. I saved you’re ass back there!"

"All you’ve done!" Miss Parker shouted, "Fill me with lies! I thanked you for saving me! I said I wouldn’t tell The Centre! What else do you want from me! Money? Sex?"

"Name one of those "lies" that haven’t been true! And I don’t want you’re money! And I wouldn’t want to sleep with you even if you were the best fuck in the universe!" Jarod snapped back.

"Then what did you try to do this morning?" Miss Parker pulled out of his grasp. "And you’re right about the lies, that’s why your father is a murderer."

"Shut up. It’s not true! They lied!" He turned away from her.

"He killed my mother," She told him.

"You don’t care about anyone do you?" Jarod’s voice quivered.

"At least I don’t run across the country to bunny hug some little..." Miss Parker shot back.

"You don’t spare anyone do you? Leave Nia out of this. What happened with her and I is none of you’re business. At least she had a heart!" He yelled.

"That’s apparently not all she had," Miss Parker spoke stingingly, "or got for that matter."

"Get out," Jarod muttered hardly loud enough for her to hear.

"What?" she wanted to continue arguing.

"Get out," He shook his head.

"Fine," Miss Parker moved to leave.

"You know why I do it, don’t you?" Jarod asked.

Miss Parker turned to him, "What?"

"Tell you those things. Find them out for you. Tell you the whole truth..." Jarod’s mind wandered.

"Why?" Miss Parker knew the answer before she even said it. She didn’t know why she had asked him why.

"Because... I care," was all he could say. He took a breath and went on, "I care about a lot of things. But you... I care about you differently. You were my first friend and my only one for a long time. I cared about you the first time I saw you. I don’t know how else to say it. I...I...I don’t know why I’m saying this... you don’t care. Just go."

"Yes I do..." The words escaped her lips before she could think. Miss Parker found herself going nearer to Jarod.

"What?" Jarod turned to see her face.

"I care... about you. Like you care about me." Miss Parker waited for his responce. When he didn’t give her one she turned away, "I’ll go now.

"Wait," He grabbed her and pulled her close. Jarod kissed Miss Parker. Miss Parker kissed Jarod back.

They kissed again and again. Not holding any emotion. Not thinking. Just holing each other tight. Each kiss was more and more intense and passionate.

Miss Parker moved over to the bed. She lay herself down on it and pulled Jarod down on top of her. Miss Parker unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off of him.

"Are you sure?" Jarod whispered in her ear.

"Absolutely," Miss Parker whispered back.

He slid his warm hands up her shirt and slipped it off. Jarod unhooked her bra and set one hand on her breast while the other wandered down her body to her pants.

Miss Parker moved her hands to Jarod’s pants and undid his fly. This prompted Jarod to do the same to her pants. She slipped her hands into his underwear and took hold of his hard cock.

Jarod kicked off his shoes, allowing Miss Parker to take off his pants and underwear. She rolled over on top of him. Miss Parker slid off her own pants. She kissed her way down Jarod’s body until she reached his dick.

She took her tong and began to lick it. She licked every inch of it. Then she sucked on it, using her tong to push it around inside her mouth.

Jarod had never felt anything like it before. He defiantly liked it. The way her hands moved an his thighs. How her tong danced with his cock. His mind was running wild.

Miss Parker kissed her way back up his body. As soon as they were in reach, Jarod grabbed a hold of her breasts. They were thick and warm.. He moved down her body and sucked on one.

The two slid under the covers. Miss Parker slid her hand on and off his dick. Jarod enjoyed this as well.

He was getting some new ideas in his head and wanted to try some of them out. Jarod’s hand crept down her body to her pussy. He slid his fingers in and out. Like she was doing with her hand and his cock. His other hand reached around her body to her ass. Jarod grabbed a gold of it then spanked it twice.

Miss Parker looker in his eyes and have him her sexiest smile "Have I been a bad, bad girl?"

"Yes, yes you have," Jarod answered and he gently bit on her lower lip.

"What are you going to do with me?" Miss Parker said suggestively.

"I guess I’ll just have to punish you," Jarod told her, moving his hands back to her breasts.

"How?" Miss Parker moved her hands up his chest.

"I’m going to fuck you all night," Jarod threatened.

"Oh no, not that," Miss Parker sarcastically begged.

Jarod shoved his cock inside her. He did it for a long time. Nearly keeping his promise. He was beginning to get tired. Miss Parker kept begging for more. He gave it to her. Jarod stopped. He had another idea.

Jarod moved down her body licking her the whole way. He licked her pussy. Then Jarod shoved his tong deep inside her. She seemed to love this. He did it more.

Then he had another idea. He sat up and told her "hold on."

Miss Parker was thoroughly enjoying herself and she hoped it wouldn’t end so quickly. Jarod rushed back into the room a moment later. He had two cans of Reddi-Whip and a jar of split cherries.

"This is going to get interesting..." Miss Parker teased.

Jarod pulled back the covers and straddled her body. He shook the cans and sprayed a pile of whipped cream on each of her breasts.

"That tickles!" Miss Parker giggled.

Jarod set the cans aside and set the jar of cherries on her belly. He pressed his hands onto her breasts, squishing the whipped cream all over them. When Jarod had finished smoothing it all over them, Miss Parker licked his hands clean. Then he took two cherries and placed one on each of her nipples. Jarod leaned forward and licked off every bit of the whipped cream and sucked off the cherries.

Jarod dabbed a bit of cream on her nose then kissed it off. He slid his cock back into her. Miss Parker rolled over on top of him and took over for a long while. Moving up and down on top of him.

Miss Parker took the whipped cream and covered Jarod’s dick with it. Then she licked it off. She set a cherry on his stomach and pushed it up his body with her tong. When she reached his chin she sucked it into her mouth and ate it.

She slipped his dick into her and humped him for a while. When they were both quite tired, Miss Parker slid off of him and fell asleep.

Jarod woke up sometime in the middle of the night. He propped himself up on his side and watched Miss Parker sleep peacefully. He wondered what she was dreaming about. Jarod soon found out as her peaceful expression changed to one of fright. She tossed and turned, crying and yelling.

Miss Parker woke up suddenly in a clod sweat. She sat strait up. Jarod sat up next to her as a tear rolled down her cheek

"You’re mother?" Jarod asked putting his arms around her.

Miss Parker just let go and cried in his arms, "It’s like I relive it every night."

"You’re going to know every detail of her murder." Jarod swore to her.

"Even if it means knowing the killer really is..." Miss Parker couldn’t hurt him by saying it again.

"Yes, even if the killer is my father," Jarod told her. "We should know. We deserve to know."

Miss Parker settled back into bed, "I’m not sure I want to know anymore." She began to fall asleep.

"I need to know," Jarod whispered to himself. Then he settled back into bed and fell asleep himself.

Miss Parker awoke again at about six am. She didn’t want to move. Especially if it meant leaving Jarod and hurting him again. She didn’t want to do that. Miss Parker knew she needed to get back to The Centre. If she didn’t, they’d send out sweepers and they might find Jarod.

Miss Parker slipped out of bed and found her clothes. She dressed and went out to the Blazer. The grass felt cold and wet under her bear feet. She climbed into the Blazer and connected the two wires. The Blazer started and she was off.

Miss Parker drove around for a while until she found a small town and could figure out where she was and how to get home.

She hadn’t even noticed Jarod had been watching out the front window as she left.

Jarod understood why she had to go, but he was still a little upset. He wanted to stay with her. But he couldn’t in his situation with her. No matter how much he wanted her. Or how much she wanted him for that matter. Jarod decided that he was truly in love with her. Miss Parker told herself that now she had slept with him, it was over. There couldn’t be anything else to it. There wasn’t. Was there?



The End