Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS RATED NC-17 FOR MALE / MALE SEXUAL SITUATIONS


Vignette 5:
“Gameplayer” (m/m)
JasmineSky



Note: This story takes place when Kyle is 21 and Angelo is 27.


Angelo didn't have many friends at the Centre. Angelo knew he had trouble verbalizing things, but he thought and felt the same way others do.

Jarod and Kyle were the only ones who ever talked to him and didn't treat him like he was some kind of freak. In turn, he had always kept an eye on them and things that pertained to them.

He hadn't seen Jarod for a while because he was needed for so many sims. He still saw Kyle on the sly almost every day. Angelo hated the tiny cell Kyle was kept in and quickly learned what times he could safely unlock the door and slip in without anyone noticing.

Some days they would play pencil and paper games. Other days, they would toss a paper ball around. Other times, they would write messages back and forth.

Angelo stepped into Kyle's cell.

"Hello, Angelo! You look good today!" Kyle said brightly.

Angelo nodded a hello.

"I have a new game for us today. A very different kind of game."

Kyle moved close to Angelo and put his arms around him.

Angelo wondered what kind of game Kyle was up to.

As soon as Kyle pressed his lips to Angelo's, he KNEW what kind of 'game' was up. He stiffened at first and gave no response.

"Relax, Angelo. This game feels real good. Trust me."

Angelo took a deep breath. He cared about Kyle---a lot. He knew the tortures he had been put through, how isolated he was, how desperate he was.

Angelo had also figured out a long time ago that he was heterosexual. He had no gay or bi inclinations at all. Still, Kyle had faced too much rejection already. Too much pain. If he wanted to take comfort in Angelo's body, he'd do his best to accept it.

Angelo started returning the kiss. Soon, his tongue was dueling with his friend's.

After several minutes of kissing, Kyle began unbuttoning Angelo's shirt, running his fingers over each inch skin as he exposed it.

As Angelo slipped out of the shirt, Kyle quickly shed his own.

Kyle put his arms around Angelo again and hugged him tightly. Angelo returned the hug.

Soon, Kyle began undoing Angelo's pants. Angelo felt a cold chill run down his spine, but he couldn't bear to let Kyle down.

Angelo let out a moan when Kyle took his penis in his hands and began stroking it.

Kyle was a bit awkward at first, but soon had his friend gasping for breath. Encouraged, Kyle took the tip of Angelo's cock in his mouth. Angelo closed his eyes and tried to listen only to the responses of his body, and block out who was causing those responses.

Kyle's hot mouth soon enveloped all of Angelo. Never having had such an experience, Angelo came quickly. Kyle sputtered a bit, but managed not to choke.

Kyle moved up a bit and snuggled his face in Angelo's pubic hair.

"Ummm. That was wonderful." he murmured.

Kyle arose and looked at Angelo. He couldn't tell what his friend was thinking.

"Do you like my new game?"

Angelo shook his head affirmatively, although he knew it was a lie. He felt really weird about what was happening, but he would never let on to Kyle.

Kyle looked at him expectantly. Angelo stifled a shudder and knelt in front of Kyle. He was suddenly glad he'd found the stash of porn movies in the office of one of the Centre's Tower executives. It had taken him several nights, but he'd watched them all, including one that had been touted as 'all gay action'. He had SOME idea of what was expected and how to do it.

Angelo's stomach was in knots by the time he had Kyle's pants down. He gently stroked Kyle's already erect organ.

"Harder" his buddy moaned.

Angelo increased his rhythm, and soon worked up enough courage to take Kyle into his mouth.

"Ahhhh! So good!" Kyle whispered, his hips moving to push all of himself into Angelo's wet haven.

Minutes were all it took for Kyle to climax with a shout.

The two held each other tightly until their breathing returned to normal.

It was time for Angelo to slip out again.

Before he left, he wrote a quick note to Kyle:

/Where did you learn this game?/

Kyle told him, "I watched two of my guards through the slot one night!"

Angelo nodded and left.

In the coming weeks, Kyle made several requests for the new 'game' and Angelo always acquiesced. Still, Angelo was grateful that Kyle didn't want to 'play' it every time.

A few months after their first session, Kyle told Angelo there was another part to the game. Angelo had been dreading this moment, not knowing if he could go through with it.

"Come over here and lay down." Kyle requested.

The older boy did as his friend wanted. Kyle began to undress him slowly, kissing and licking as much flesh as he could get to. Angelo's body responded as it always did.

Kyle parted from his ministrations to Angelo only to remove his own clothing and to retrieve something from under the bed.

"I saved the butter from my roll at lunch time."

Kyle stroked Angelo until he was erect, then began to massage Angelo's rear .

"This is a new part of the game. It may hurt a little, but you'll like it."

Kyle rubbed the butter on his own penis and on Angelo's ass.

Angelo did his best to relax, but it wasn't easy.

Kyle's eyes were full of passion when he pushed Angelo's legs up and over his shoulders.

As gently as he could, he put the tip of his cock inside him.

Angelo stiffened a bit, but took deep breath and got used to the strange sensation.

Angelo took Kyle's hips and moved him in further, knowing his friend was hesitating in fear of hurting him.

Soon, Kyle was fully sheathed in Angelo. He began to move slowly, watching Angelo's reactions closely.

At first Angelo had to grit his teeth and his stomach churned, but he was committed to seeing this thing through. Kyle picked up speed and Angelo was shocked to find pleasant sensations washing over him. The faster Kyle pumped, the greater the sensations.

Angelo moaned loudly.

"Yes!" Kyle beamed. He took hold of Angelo's hard organ and began to match his hand strokes to his body's strokes.

Soon both men were writhing in passion and pleasure.

Orgasm took them sooner than they wished.

They lay in each others arms for a long time.

Before Angelo left, Kyle whispered in his ear, "Next, time, you can do me."

Angelo thought about that. Kyle's penis was long and thin, and had not hurt too badly when it invaded his body. His own manhood was a bit shorter than Kyle's, but much thicker. He didn't want to ever hurt him in any way.

Still, he stole some Vaseline from the desk of one of the techs and stashed it near Kyle's room.

A few days later, Kyle let him know it was time.

Laying on top of Kyle, he ministered to his friend's body as well as he knew how.

Kyle was impatient. "I want you inside me, Angelo!"

Angelo took the salve and rubbed it onto himself and his partner.

Shakily, he pressed the head of his cock into Kyle.

Kyle let out a small gasp of pain, but quickly pulled Angelo in further.

Angelo penetrated him further, and began to massage Kyle's nipples, then his penis.

Kyle was moaning with pleasure as he felt the incredible sensation of his prostate being stroked for the first time. The most explosive climax he had ever had soon took him.

Angelo's orgasm followed seconds later.

Again, they lay together a long time before Angelo had to go.

Early the next day, alarms blared and lights flashed. SL 27 was on fire!

Centre emergency personnel swarmed all over the place.

Angelo rushed through growing flames to Kyle's door and unlocked it. His friend was on the floor, overcome by smoke. Angelo threw Kyle over his shoulder and made his way to the nearest vent. As soon as they were away from the smoke, he breathed life back into his pal.

As soon as the emergency had been contained, Raines began searching for Kyle. Angelo and Kyle walked down the hall together.

Meeting Raines's stare, Kyle told him, "He rescued me."

"Fine. You'll be staying on SL 26 now." He motioned for his goons to take Kyle to his new quarters.

The new room was much larger than the old one, but was across from a corridor that was frequently used. It had only a tiny air vent, too.

Angelo rarely had a chance to visit his friend after that.

Still, they enjoyed the few stolen moment they did find.

Kyle enjoyed the physical sensations and knowing that at least one human being cared about him. Angelo enjoyed being close to another person and being needed by someone.

Several years later, when Kyle left the Centre, he left a note for Angelo.

/Dear Angelo,
It was never just a game.
Love,
Kyle./


Angelo smiled to himself as he hid the note. He had known that for some time.