Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS RATED NC-17 FOR MALE / MALE SEXUAL SITUATIONS


Vignette 4:
“Pawn” (m/m)
JasmineSky



Sydney sighed as he eased his tired body into the hot water of the Jacuzzi. He rarely used the Centre's health spa, but today had been particularly trying. The workout, massage and now the soak felt good.

He turned his head as he heard the door to the spa open.

"Jarod!" he exclaimed, "You aren't supposed to be in this area!"

Jarod ignored the warning and sat down on the side of the Jacuzzi opposite Sydney.

"I'm 37 years old, Sydney. I can go where I want."

Sydney didn't like the tone of his voice, but decided to drop it.

Jarod removed the towel he had wrapped around him, revealing a compactly muscled nude body.

Sydney inhaled sharply. He'd seen Jarod naked a few times when he was being examined by Centre doctors, but he had no idea his protg had grow up to be so attractive.

Jarod slid into the water.

He stared at Sydney for a few minutes, they slowly began to move toward him.

"You are in very good shape for you age, Sydney" he commented, his voice low.

"Thank you."

Jarod moved even closer.

Without warning, Jarod closed in on Sydney and kissed him on the lips.

Sydney was too shocked to speak for a few moments.

"Jarod! What are you trying to do!"

"Haven't you ever wondered? What it would be like? The two of us?"

He moved in for another kiss. Sydney responded slightly this time.

"No!----Yes----I don't know! This isn't right, Jarod!" Sydney panted.

"It's not like you've given me many choices in the matter. But Sydney---I find you very attractive, very sexy."

This time Jarod got the older man in bear hug, pressing their naked bodies together. Jarod smiled as he felt Sydney's erection pressing into his body.

"Jarod are you sure..."

Jarod tongue in Sydney's mouth cut off further repartee. Jarod reached down and took both their swollen organs in his hand and began to stroke them together. As he did this, he rubbed his chest against Sydney's and explored his mouth with his tongue.

It took only a few minutes for both men to climax.

Jarod moved to Sydney's side.

After a few minutes, Sydney spoke.

"I never knew you had these kinds of feeling for me, Jarod!"

"What feelings?"

Sydney looked confused.

"It was just a simulation, Sydney. That all I ever do, only this one was one I designed myself."

Jarod could see the hurt in Sydney's eyes.

"For what purpose Jarod?"

Jarod laughed a harsh laugh. "Just to see if I could seduce you. You simmed it perfectly, Sydney!"

"It---it meant nothing?"

"Nothing at all." Jarod replied coldly.

Jarod pulled himself from the tub and headed for the exit. He could hear the broken sobs of the older man as he left the room.

Sydney was crying too hard to hear the broken sob that came from Jarod as soon as the door shut.

Tears streamed down Jarod's cheeks.

The sim had been a complete failure. Jarod had meant the first part to be lies, meant only to seduce Sydney and had meant for the last part to be the truth---to hurt Sydney.

Now he suddenly found that the first part had been truth, the latter part lies. Jarod felt a cold ache enter his stomach----and ache that wouldn't go away.

Over the next few weeks, Jarod and Sydney hardly spoke to each other except when absolutely necessary to complete an assignment. They avoided looking into the others face.

One more week and Jarod was gone.

The first message Jarod sent to Sydney brought some peace to the older man. It read simply, "It meant something."