Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

PLEASE NOTE: THIS STORY IS RATED NC-17 FOR MALE / FEMALE SEXUAL SITUATIONS


Vignette 3:
"First Times" (m/f)
JasmineSky



Jarod yawned as the first rays of sunlight awakened him. He removed the sheet covering his nude body, letting the warmth of the sun caress his nakedness.

Sounds emanating from the kitchen let him know she was still there. A smile came to his lips as he remembered the first time she had kissed him. It had come out of nowhere---one minute they were conversing, the next she had her lips on his. At first he had been too shocked to move, but it only took him a few seconds to get the hang of it. After that first kiss, she seemed to find ways to 'run into' him more are more. Their kisses became more passionate each time.

By the time they were fifteen, they had moved up to petting. She always knew places the security cameras never saw.

Near her sixteenth birthday, she moved their games even further. She pulled her shirt off, revealing her nude breasts. They were still small, but they were the most wonderful things Jarod had ever seen----and touched, and tasted. It was the first time he had ever touched anyone's flesh (except his own) in an erotic way.

After giving him time to play with her breasts, she began to undo his pants. Jarod remembered worrying that they would hear his pounding heart all over the Centre.

Awkwardly, she pulled his erect penis out of his loosened pants and tentatively began to kiss it. Jarod was so excited, it only took a few minutes for him to come. He had to bite his tongue (hard!) to keep from yelling out.

Next, she had taken his hand and pushed it down under her panties. After a bit of fumbling, he got the responses he wanted and he fingered her to climax.

Both panting, they had stood there holding each other until they heard Sydney yelling for Jarod.

Just before she went away to college, she had him meet her on the roof. A blanket was already laid out for them. Shaking and awkward, it was the first time either of them had made love. (Jarod hadn't exactly lied to Nia---he hadn't made love as an adult).

Her first visits on college holidays usually ended up with the two of them on the roof. After a while, thought, she quit visiting at all. She later told him it was because her father was suspicious and had sent her further away.

Now, so many years later, they had agreed on a truce and a tryst. It was the first time they'd made love to each other since they were both nineteen.

Monica Parker coming into the bedroom with a tray interrupted his reverie.

"Breakfast in bed." she smiled.

The tray contained poptarts, bowls of corn flakes and cans of cola.

"Can I have desert first?" Jarod asked.

"You don't get desert with breakfast." she said, eyeing his growing penis.

"There's a first time for everything."

She pounced on him and they took their time, bringing each other to the brink many times before finally letting orgasms wash over them.

Some time later, Miss Parker got up and started getting dressed.

As she moved to the door to leave, Jarod asked her one more question.

"You would never really shoot me, would you?"

"You never know. There's a first time for everything." she said, and winked at him as she exited.