Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

This is just for Tiffany and all the others who like smutty, naughty little stories. It’s a response to Tiff’s “Energizer Bunny” Challenge. ms.parker@gmx.at
Rating: NC 17 I would say *g*
Well I changed a little to get it into Miss Parker POV and it got a little pre-story… and a little inspired by Celine Dion’s “I surrender”- I think I couldn’t write without her.


ONE FINE DAY
By Mary Eve Parker



It’s once again my birthday and everybody seems to have forgotten. On my way to the bar I normally go to after work on Fridays, my cell phone rang and Daddy told me that he wouldn’t be able to have dinner with me.

“That isn’t anything new, Daddy, you do the same thing every year. I’ll just celebrate with friends.” My friends all right - Vodka and Tequila, maybe a little Bourbon or Scotch, the best friends anyone could have, they can be trusted and will never betray you. They’re the only friends I’ve had all these years; too many have left away without saying goodbye, too many never phoned again, but today something would change, I could feel it.



~~ James’s Night Club, Friday 10pm ~~

It wasn’t that I wasn’t drunk enough or my skirt not short enough, but for some reason nobody wanted to dance with me or even talk to me. I stood at the bar, drinking my Campari Orange Ice, my special mixture and the only person talking to me was the bartender. ‘Life sucks.’ was the only thing I could think of. I stood there, really thinking that my life would change in just one night, but everything was still the same. It was my birthday and nobody cared so why should I. After all, birthdays were nothing special in my family. I can’t even remember the last one where Daddy actually went out with me for the dinner he invited me to or even gave me a present that had not been picked out by his secretary. I think the last time was when I was little, the year after my mother died. Well that was long ago and those years don’t count anymore.

I was over 30, haven’t had a real relationship in ages and was, to be honest, not really the normal sexually active woman. I loved it the hard way and had many different partners, but that was mostly because nobody ever stayed long enough for it to get serious. It was the same with Thomas. Nice risk-free sex, nothing special, but he loved it and it was good to know that he adored me, but it wasn’t the intercourse that I really liked.

It was shortly after 11 when I decided to call it a night. Nothing had happened during the three hours I’d been standing at the bar. Nothing had changed. Life still sucked as before. I said goodbye to the bartender, who just grinned at me and left the nightclub.

On my way home, I stopped at a 24-hour store to get some more of my friends. It was my birthday and I was going to celebrate one way or another. It was a day like every other for all the others, but for me it was still my birthday. I wanted to be happy, at least for a little while.


~Parker’s House - Blue Cove ~

I kicked my stilettos into a corner. I wasn’t really sure how it happened that I was running around in 4 inch stilettos all day long, but they were the *ice queen* shoes, so I couldn’t go without them anymore. I don’t even like them, not really. Walking around barefoot is more who I am. I headed up to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable than the outfit I was wearing. I’ve always thought that velvet would fit me perfectly and the corset-like top showed all my curves just right. Now standing in front of the big mirror in my bedroom, I saw how cheap it looked. My hair was messed up, my makeup was a little too dark and I had gotten even thinner lately.

There wasn’t any joy or fun in my life anymore. Jarod hasn’t sent us any of his little annoying clues in a month and I’m really started to get a little nervous about it. Normally he never forgets to send some stupid birthday present to me, but this year everybody seems to have forgotten my birthday. Everybody, including the only friend I’ve ever really had.

I put on a long, sleeveless, silk nightgown. It was one of the gifts Thomas had given to me. He wouldn’t have forgotten my birthday, not Thomas.

I went downstairs again, but before that, I washed the makeup from my face and brushed my hair into order. Now I looked like me again.

I got the bag with the alcohol I had bought at the store and went to the kitchen to get a glass and some ice. I poured some Vodka into the glass and drank deeply, feeling the warm sensation spreading inside of me.

I took the bottle with me to the living room, not turning on any lights … and tripped over something on the floor by the coffee table.

“Shit! What in the hell is that?” I yelled, nearly dropping the liquor on the floor. I leaned the bottle against the back of the sofa and headed to the light switch so I could see what I’d tripped over. I turned the light on and couldn’t believe what I saw.

“He didn’t forget!” I said with a big smile on my face.

Still smiling, I headed for the present, kneeling in front of it and letting my eyes wander over the dark red tissue paper.

“You know me so well, Jarod, you are the only one.”

The paper was very thin and when I let my fingers glide over it, it made that crinkling noise I’ve loved since I was a kid. Jarod always wrapped his little gifts in tissue paper because he knows that I love the sound it makes.

Slowly I opened the wrapping tissue, letting my fingers slip between the sheets to open it without tearing the paper. Now the present was exposed. It was in front of me and I couldn’t believe it, Jarod knew me really well. I stood up, letting my fingers run over the expensive silk. I lifted it up and praised Jarod to the skies for giving it to me. It was a dress in a special shade of dark red with soft straps, a soft décolleté in front and a deeper one in the back.

“You know what a woman needs, Jarod, it’s more than I expected from you.” I said with tears in my eyes. I never expected such a personal present from Jarod, I’d anticipated a joke addressed to the Centre or a little key to my past, but not something so personal and special. It really touched me. Jarod knows how much I love to dress well, to dress feminine and not only as the Ice Queen. I loved to just be a woman, just be me and nobody else, not Parker, just Mary. Just the person I really am, not Mr. Parker’s daughter and not someone who works for the Centre.

As I stood there, tears ran down my cheeks softly. I couldn’t stop them and I didn’t want to.

Jarod, my little angel had also included matching underwear. I laughed a little, my drawers were full of unused underwear, stuff I’d bought because I liked the color or the cut, but had never had the chance to wear them for anybody. I wasn’t the type of woman who just wore underwear for herself, that wasn’t the reason lacy underwear was created.

I slowly let my eyes wander over the label on the dress – he knew me well, too well maybe. It was a Vivienne Westwood design, the woman I adored when I was younger. Not that I wanted to become a fashion designer or anything like that, but she was special, she had this special touch and she was European. Her creations were bold and my father had told me that she was not the type of woman a young girl should adore, but I didn’t care, she was magical to me.

“Thanks, Jarod.” I murmured softly. “You are the only one who remembered my birthday this year, the only one who gave me a gift.”

I took the dress and the dark red Victoria’s Secret underwear out of the tissue paper and folded the paper neatly. With all that in hand, I went up to my bedroom, leaving the liquor right where it was and just heading to bed.

I hung the dress on a hanger outside my wardrobe, laid the underwear on my dresser and hid the paper in my nightstand next to all the other little secrets I had. I imagined that it still smelled like Jarod, even if it was just a fantasy.

I climbed into bed and drifted away easily.



~~ Saturday ~~

I woke up late, but who cared, nobody was there. After a couple of minutes staring out of the bedroom window, I grabbed my robe and went down to the kitchen to get some coffee and read the weekend paper.

When I got to the kitchen, breakfast was on the table and a small note was pinned to the refrigerator door with a heart magnet.

I wish you a wonderful morning, Mary.
This is your birthday breakfast, I really
hope that I got the right mix of coffee
and milk, I remembered no sugar and I
also hope you like the cake –
I put it into the fridge so it wouldn’t melt.
Love, Jarod



I stood there, stunned. What did he mean by “Love, Jarod”? He had never signed anything like that before. I opened the fridge, took out the chocolate cake and cut a piece out of it. “Thanks, Jarod, you surprise me day by day.”

I relaxed in the kitchen with the carefully arranged breakfast – coffee, cereal and milk, orange juice and the weekend paper.



~~That night ~~

I decided to wear my new underwear and the matching dress and go to the bar for a drink. I could at least chat with the bartender. Laurel was a great guy and he was absolutely gay, maybe that was the reason why we could have such wonderful chats.

I got into the new Vivienne Westwood dress and the underwear and of course, both fit perfectly. I couldn’t believe that Jarod knew me that well, even my bra size. Shoes? I decided to wear dark red stilettos, but only because I knew that Jarod liked them a lot and I’d dressed up for him more or less, even if he’d never see me.



~~ Colonel O’Brien’s ~~

I sat at the bar with my first glass of white wine. Laurel was stunned when I came in; he was very interested in the dress and a little surprised when I ordered wine instead of vodka or some other hard liquor.

I sat at the bar, chatting with Laurel. He tried to get every detail about the birthday present out of me. We laughed a little together; it felt so good to have somebody to talk to, somebody I could trust.

Suddenly I saw a familiar face walk through the door. Jarod? Here in my pub? Jarod? Here?

I sat at the bar, my legs crossed, staring at him. I had left my gun at home, not that I wanted to shoot him or even take him back to the Centre. He didn’t come over to me; instead, he sat down vis-à-vis, smiling at me.

He ordered a glass of white wine also, grinning broadly at me when he noticed that I was wearing *his* dress. I smiled back when he raised the glass to me and nodded with a big grin. I couldn’t believe that he was sitting there, maybe he knew that I spent more time in this pub than at home during the long, lonely nights.

He stood up to hang his leather jacket on the coat stand and I noticed that he was wearing leather pants. I stared at his buttocks when he turned his back to me and when he turned around my eyes were still fixed on the same height of his body, but now they were on the bulge in the front of his pants. ‘I bet he’s built like a horse and have the genetics of the Energizer bunny.’ I found myself thinking.

He went back to his seat and sipped a little more of his wine, which was excellent, a little Frizzante, but not too much, with a soft taste of strawberries and cinnamon, exactly what I liked in wine. I loved the soft Italian summer wines, never liked the heavy red wines that Daddy preferred.

Jarod beckoned for Laurel to come over to him and I heard him ask him for a pen and paper. A second later, Laurel placed a note in front of me with the biggest grin I have ever seen. I unfolded it and read:

Mary,
You look charming.
L, J.


I took a pen out of my purse and wrote on the back.

J,
You have very good taste.
L, M



If these words… I didn’t even have a chance to end that thought before he was standing behind me, his arms around my waist, whispering into my ear how amazing I looked and that he had known this dress would hug all my curves in the right way.

I turned around to face him, uncrossing my legs. He was now standing between my thighs, looking deep into my eyes as if he could read my thoughts, like I was an open book to him.

“You look beautiful tonight, not that you aren’t beautiful from Monday to Sunday, 52 weeks a year.”

I grinned at him. His hands were still on my hips. “Thanks for the dress and…” I started to say when his forefinger touched my lips.

“You don’t have to thank me, Mary, it was just something for you – the person I feel in touch with, not the person who is chasing me.”

“You feel in touch with me?” I whispered softly.

“More than that.” He spoke into my ear. My hands found their way around his waist, embracing him a little. I could feel his heart beating, his breath on my neck and his arms around my waist, his hands resting on the small of my back.

“You know, Jar, you are the only one who didn’t forget my birthday.”

He didn’t say anything, just started to lick the sensitive spot behind my ear and a shiver ran down my spine. I tightened my arms around him and felt the bulge pressing into just the right place between my legs. Jarod placed soft kisses up my neck and up to my cheek then suddenly or was it finally, he found my lips. I couldn’t believe that I was kissing him, the man I have been chasing for years now. When I opened my mouth a little to get some oxygen, his tongue slid into it. I couldn’t say how long we were kissing, how long our tongues were entangled, just that somehow his hand had found my breast and he was rubbing his thumb over my erect nipple. I heard Laurel clearing his throat behind us and saying something about it being time for us to leave. Not that it was that late, but we were getting a little too carried away and the pub wasn’t the right place to be.

Jarod pulled out some money to pay for the wine, but Laurel told him, grinning at me, that it was on the house because he’d wanted to see me happy for years and it seemed to him that I was happy now. I was happy; happy to have the man I’ve wanted for years at my side.



~~Parker’s House~~

Don’t ask me how we managed it, but we somehow got into my house and upstairs, kissing the whole time.

“I love you, Mary,” he whispered, his lips against mine, his hand trying to unzip my dress.

“You know that I love you too.” I answered honestly, looking deep into the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.

“Parker, please help me with this zipper, my hands are trembling too much to get it opened.”

I laughed throatily and opened it, letting the silk glide down my body and fall to the floor. Within a minute, he had unclasped my bra in the back and was placing soft kisses all over my chest, suckling softly on my breasts, arousing me even more.

That thought came again, ‘built like a horse, genetics of the Energizer bunny.’

I started to unbuckle his belt, softly touching the big bulge in his pants and found myself wondering if I could take it all.

A couple of seconds later he was free of the leather pants and the black turtle neck, standing in front of me in just red, silk boxers. I had to laugh at the fact that we were both wearing red silk and nothing more.

“I don’t want to rush this,” he whispered into my ear as we backed up to my bed.

“I know, Jarod.” I said, not really wanting normal boring sex; I wanted to take our time, to savor every moment.

I let my fingers slide under the elastic of his boxers and pulled them off him, he did the same with my panties. Lying there with him on top of me, I felt for the first time what I had to take into me as his huge erection brushed against my thigh. I was a little stunned that I hadn’t noticed it before, all the years I had watched him in his room in the Centre.

He placed kisses all over my body before he spread my legs a little further. “I want you to tell me if I hurt you, Mary, I don’t want to hurt you.”

I nodded and I knew that it would hurt, at least for the first couple of seconds, but I didn’t care. Suddenly I found myself on top of him. Jarod had rolled us over and his right hand was on my hip, the left one cupping my breast.

I was breathing heavy and so was he. Slowly I let my hand wander down his shaft, my eyes locked on his. I lift my body up a little, wrapped my hand around his enormous, erect cock and got him into position then I slipped him into me a little. When he started to tease my more than wet entrance with the tip of his cock, I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

“Open your eyes,” he begged me, his voice deeper than ever. I opened m eyes and saw the fire burning in his. I slid all the way down his shaft, feeling my inner walls stretching and when he was fully surrounded by my wetness, I let a little cry escape. It hurt, but within a second, I felt the passion, arousal and pain mix together to become a feeling of pure pleasure.

I rested my hands on Jarod’s chest to balance myself then I start to move up and down a little.

“You are so damned tight, Mary, I am not sure I can hold it.”

“Don’t hold back,” I murmured, breathing heavy.

I slid up and down the biggest cock I have ever had inside me. The hand on my breast squeezed a little too hard and the sensation in my lower regions became heavier. I had to concentrate on breathing. Suddenly Jarod sat up, burying his cock deeper inside me, then, with his arms wrapped around my waist, he lay me back so that he was on top. We started kissing and licking each other’s lips.

“Do it to me now, Jarod, please,” I begged and he started to move, pulling nearly all the way out of me and with a lot of care, sliding back inside again. After only five or six thrusts, I felt the sensation washing over me; my climax had started. My whole body started to shudder under Jarod’s movements and my breathing became faster until I was practically panting – then it happened, I came harder than I ever have before, screaming his name, my body bucking and shuddering under his.



~~A couple of minutes later~~

“Mary, wake up!” Jarod whispered; he was now lying next to me.

Slowly I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at him.

“What happened?” I asked a little perplexed.

Jarod laughed softly, “You passed out when you orgasmed.”

I looked at him with a big smile. “See what you do to me?” I teased him, noticing that he was fully aroused again. “You are like the Energizer bunny, Jarod, you …”

“Yeah, Mary, and you are my energizer, only you can do this” he grabbed my hand and put it on his fully aroused cock, “to me.” He finished.


~~FIN~~
Liked it? Drop me a line *begging*
ms.parker@gmx.at