Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Getting Even
By: G. Barton

A week later
Virginia Beach, VA

Parker looked around the room. "Perfect. Now all it needs is a pretender." She smiled as she looked down at her watch. 'He should be getting here.' She thought as she put away some last minutes things.

Jarod pulled up to the small house over looking the water. He couldn't wait to see her. It had been a week. "I hope she is not still mad at me." He mumbled to himself as he grabbed the small brown duffle bag from the back seat. He took his time walking up to the house just in case she had something to throw at him when he walked through the door.

He peeked through the window of the door before knocking.

"Ah, and that would be the pretender." Parker opened the door to see him standing there. "It's about time. I thought I was going to have to send a sweeper team after your ass." She laughed.

"It's always a pleasure to see you too." He kissed her cheek as she let him in. "I take it you are not mad anymore." He stared at the black satin robe she had on.

"Maybe...maybe not." She gave him a look he was very familiar with.

He pulled her into his embrace, with his forefinger he followed the seam on the robe. She stopped him when his finger reached the inside of her robe near her breast bone.

"Not yet." She broke loose from his hold. "I have to pay you back for last week." She smiled a slight sexy smile with a touch of wickedness.

"Oooh. I can't wait."

"Neither can I." She lead him to the bedroom. "I have just one rule."

"What is it?" His eyes widen at the thought of his mistress.

"No touching until I say so."

"What?" He pouted.

"You heard me." She pushed him down on the bed while kissing his lips then his neck. Jarod reached for the tie on the robe. "No!" She spanked his hand. "I said no touching." She grinned.

"But..."

She continued to kiss him. Moving down to his collar bone she unbutton his shirt. Sliding the shirt over his shoulders to reveal his hairy chest, she ran her hands back up his chest before resting her head on her hands.

"Jarod, do you trust me?" She whispered.

"Of course." He looked down into her blue eyes.

"Do you trust me enough to wear these?" She pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Maybe. What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing..." She paused as she twirled the cuffs around one finger. "...bad." She continued.

"Is this to keep me from touching?"

She grinned.

"Ok." He held his hands out in front of him. Parker slipped one cuff around his wrist and placed it over his head. After she looped it through the bar on the bed she placed his other wrist in the cuff. Closing them tight, she made sure they were secure. "Now what did you have in mind?"

"A little something to get even with you." Parker slipped the robe off to reveal a black teddy.

"Damn." Jarod muttered while he stared at her standing before him.

"Do you like it?"

He shook his head yes.

"Well, I think you will like this too." She climbed onto the bed. She kissed his lips again. Then moved down to his stomach. She started unzipping his pants slowly. She took one finger and ran it along the waist band of his boxers. She kissed him just below the belly button.

"Jarod, do you love me?" She glanced up at him.

"Oh yeah." He panted slowly.

"No, I mean it!"

"I do." He watched her as she rose up and pressed her breast to his chest.

"How much?" She whispered softly in his ear.

"More than you will ever know." He grunted as she kept her hands moving over his body.

"Enough to return to the Centre with me?" She said as her head tilted.

Jarod's eyes widen. "Uncuff me!" He got nervous.

"Relax. It's just a question."

"You know I don't want to return there, Parker." He tried to get up.

"I'm just asking a simple question." She pushed him back down on the bed. "I'm not going to return you." She nibbled on his ear. "Forget that I asked."

Jarod began to relax again as she freed him from his pants. Parker slipped her hands down into his boxers and massaged his balls with the palms of her hands . He let out a moan. She felt him growing hard as she stroked him.

"Parker, please free me." He begged.

She shook her forefinger in the air as she answered. "No."

"Pleeeease."

"Not yet."

With one yank she had his boxers off revealing his jewels. He began to say something when she stopped him again. She placed one hand on either side of him to hold her balance. Pressing her lips tightly against his, her tongue found it way into his mouth. Jarod tried to hold her there long enough to free one hand from the cuff but she pulled away too quickly.

Parker sat down in his lap as she began to slowly unlace the teddy one lace at a time. She finally was free from the only thing that kept her skin from touching his.

Parker lowered herself into his lap and seductively began to unlace the teddy. Finally free from the only thing that kept their skin from touching, she straddled him and began a slow lap dance against his hardening jewels and engorged penis. Grinding her soft flesh harder against his, Jarod started to beg again.

"Just let me touch you."

"Later." She whispered. "I'm not through with you yet."

"I don't know how much more I can take."

Parker stroked him again before she decided to give up and take him. She wasn't sure how much more she could take herself. As she began to move on him she wrapped her arms around his head. With her head inches from his, she spoke softly, "Jarod, I'm sorry I scared you earlier." Then she kissed his lips.

She moved harder and faster as Jarod moaned even louder with every touch. He dropped his head down to where his lips could touch her neck. Parker ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head back up to where they could only see each others eyes.

"I said no touching." She smiled.

"Please, you are killing me here."

"I know. Maybe you will remember this the next time you leave me to wake up to find my father and Lyle standing over me."

"I will. I promise. Just free me." He groaned.

"Well, maybe one hand." She grabbed the key and let one hand go free.

Jarod took full advantage of it. He captured one of Parker's breast into his mouth. As his tongue played with her nipple, he took the other breast into his hand. A moan escaped Parker's lips as he rubbed his thumb over her hardened nipple and squeezed it gently.

Still inside her, he rolled her over while kissing her neck. His free hand moved down her body. He gripped her left leg in a attempt to spread her legs apart, giving him more access to her. His hand then slid down between her legs rubbing her pubis gently every time he came out. He guided two fingers inside her as he entered her again. His thumb stroked her clit with every move.

"Oh..Jarod." She called out as she reached for the key to free his other hand.

Once Jarod was completely loose he placed his hand behind her head. Pulling her head back, he captured her neck with his lips. He ran his tongue up her neck and to her parted lips. Jarod took control of the kiss as she tried to break free but he pushed her head closer to his. Parker grabbed his lips with hers as his tongue pulled out of her mouth.

"I love you enough to go back to the Centre." He whispered into her ear.

Parker, shocked from his words placed her fingers between their lips. "Jarod." She said with a soft pant.

"Mmm." He stared into her baby blue eyes.

"No you don't."

"How do you know?" He broke free from her all together.

"Cause I wouldn't ask you to do that. I like having you free." She grinned a sexy smile.

"Oh good." He sounded relieved.

She started to say something when he stopped her. "Parker, it's not that I don't love you but...."

"I know, Jarod." She pulled his head down into her chest, holding him like a child. She caught a glimpse of the clock next to the bed. "Happy New Year, Jarod." She kissed the top of his head as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Happy New Year." He raised up to take her into his arms again. She let out a giggle as she pulled the covers over their heads.

The End!