Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Dedication: To Rachell and Frank for being such wonderful, sweet people. Thank you!

Disclaimer: After having walked down Hollywood Blvd in person I can now assure you that Jarod had no trouble finding condoms there. He and Ms. Parker as always practice safe sex. Oh Yeah, I don't own any of the characters - I guess TNT does now. And also I don't have any interests in the below mentioned shops or Ripleys. Just borrowing the atmosphere for this story.



Vacation
By: A. Price


"How very touristy." Ms. Parker mumled out loud as she tossed the note into the wastebasket.

If thats how he wants to play it - then two can play the tourist game she smiled to herself as she dug the jeans from the bottom of her suitcase and pulled her brand new tee shirt and hat from the shopping bag. She laughed out loud at her reflection in the hotel room mirror. She adjusted her Universal Studios visor over her hair as she smoothed out the black tee shirt with HOLLYWOOD printed across the front in large neon pink letters.

Locking her room behind her she started walking down Hollywood Blvd passing the various souvenier shops, sex shops, tatoo parlors and ethnic restaurants taking in the sights and smells that make up Hollywood. She finally arrived at her destination several

blocks down, the huge dinosaur coming out of the roof signalled that this was the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum of Oddisms. She checked her watch - one hour to closing.

The clerk at the ticket booth tried to sell her an overpriced souvenier guide as she paid for her ticket. She entered the turnstile into the musuem to find herself in a room full of small glass cases each one housing a strange oddity from Mr. Ripley's extensive collection.

Frowning she stared at the shrunken heads and the shark tooth daggers only for a moment before moving on to the next room of displays.

She was searching for someone.........

As she walked through the next few rooms she took note of the furniture made from beer cans, a display of the world's tallest man and shortest woman and yes there in the corner was a six footed calf. She shook her head as she left the room her impatience growing by the moment.

The museum would be closing in half an hour and she appeared to be the only visitor left on the tour. As she made her way through the last exhibit there were two ways to go, one marked exit - the other clearly marked "Do Not Enter". Her inner debate lasted half a second as she walked past the "Do Not Enter" sign.

"You aren't supposed to be here." A voice came from the shadows, a very familiar voice.

Ms. Parker turned to face the voice. She smiled when she saw his security guard uniform, complete with the name tag reading "Jarod". Shaking her head appreciatively she murmured lowly, "I love a man in uniform."

"You aren't supposed to be her Miss." He repeated with a lazy grin.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I got lost, can you help me find my way?" She asked giving her most innocent smile.

"I believe I can do that." He smiled back at her running one strong hand up and down her arm.

"I would be so grateful." She emphasized the last word with a wink before she leanded towards him capturing his lips with hers.

No words were spoken as she began to unbutton his shirt her hands running over his bare chest as she peppered it with small kisses.

His hands tangled in her hair as he pulled her closer to him for a deep kiss, both parties fighting for dominance in this passionate tug of war. He made quick work of her clothes and she actually giggled when her shirt landed on the "Do Not Enter" sign.

Warm skin met warm skin in frenzy of hands and lips, sighs and = moans.Afterwards they lie in a sated heap on the floor. Jarod whispered into her ear his warm breath tickling the small hairs on her neck, "Love your outfit too, did you get that just for me?"

She kissed him on the cheek, "This old thing - I had it in the closet."

He shook his head in disbelief and grinned at her.

She stared back a touch of mischief in her voice, "Believe it or Not."

The End