Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Tunnel of Love
By: A. Price


Ms. Parker gazed at the people crowding around her. She was looking for someone and she had yet to seen him. The fireworks were to start in ten minutes, the note had said to be at the log flume ride, he was late. Ms. Parker hated 'late'.

She watched the park visitors head towards the center of the park and the employee's shut down the rides so everyone could go enjoy the firework display.

She took one more look at her watch she was the only one around the log flume now, she started to walk away. When she heard a familiar voice. "Over here." The voice spoke in a loud whisper. She smiled as she walked in the direction of the voice peeking around the booth. "Come on, hurry." The voice said she could almost see the smile on his face.

She quickly walked along the edge of the water, searching for him. "Get in the log." The voice directed. She sighed, but got into the log anyway.

"Hold on." The voice whispered again.

She held on to the sides of the log as it floated slowly through the water. It stopped suddenly under the covering of a small covered bridge, she waited a moment in the dark. Then she was rewarded when large talented hands lay softly on her shoulders massaging away any tension she had felt. "Hello." Came his soft as silk voice.

"Hello, to you." She replied turning her upper body as best as she could in the small log.

Jarod gave her a small kiss on the nose as he eased behind her on the straight bench in the log. "Do you think you can turn around and face me?" He asked a hint of mystery in his voice.

"If you hold this thing steady." She replied as she stood slowly and cautiously turned towards him, sitting on the bench facing him. She smiled a broad smile now as one hand stroked his cheek, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm.

When they pulled apart for much needed breath, his strong hands found the buttons on her blouse and began to unfasten them slowly. She let out a sigh and went to help him with his shirt buttons. Hands roamed all over, lips roamed all over, the little log had never seen this much action.

Soon clothes were all but forgotten as she inched forward towards him a wicked smile on her face. Jarod let out a gasp of pleasure as she lowered herself on him. She started her thrust slow and easy, he easily met each thrust. Moans of pleasure were covered by the sounds of fireworks outside and the oohs and ahhs of the park patrons. Slow was soon forgotten as their thrusts became more frenzied. Soon nothing mattered except the two of them in their own private world.

They exploded into each other as the firework finale exploded outside. After they were dressed she leaned back against his chest, and smiled a satisfied smile. He placed a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Happy Fourth of July, Ms. Parker." He whispered with a smile.

"Happy Fourth of July, Jarod." She sighed as he le

The End!