Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own Jarod as much I would like to. But I don't. so here goes. "The Pretender" is a ™ of MTM Television and NBC. I have used without permission, but no copyright infringement is intended.
Authors note: This is my second Pretender fanfic, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. It is very much a PWP story . . enjoy. Rating:NC-17
Feedback: yes
Author: Becci B
Copyright: 1999


The Dream

As I looked down on the crowd that was standing in front of the stage, I again wondered to myself, "What the hell am I doing here? How did I get here?" Even as the thought entered and left my mind, I know how I had gotten here.

I got myself here. It was Halloween eve, and I was standing on a stage, in a long black trench coat, dressed as a vampire, getting ready to sing in front of a crowd. I had gotten myself here, due to the fact I was in a mood for fun. I was sick to death of being bored out of my skull. The old saying ' while the cats away the mice will play' was my motto for the night.

And play I would. I was dressed to kill, almost literally, and here I stood, about to sing a song that I felt was perfect for me. I turned my back on the crowd to take a drink of my martini, and a long deep breath. Once I did those two things I felt a calmness settle over me, and a voice in my head said, "This is it, this is what you want, your dearest wish" I knew then that no matter what happened this night it would be all right. There would be no harm to me or to another. This was Samhain, the new year, the night that the power, the magick of the Goddess was the strongest.

Slowly I slid my long black trench coat off so I was standing there in my true costume, the costume that when I saw it, it spoke to my soul. It was a long black gown. Well gown is not quite the correct term for it, it was a long black velvet skirt, with it I was wearing a black velvet corset. A corset that with every deep breath I took, I threatened to spill out of.

As I stood there in my spiked heeled black boots, with my red hair a wild tangle of curls , I looked more the witch that people called me behind my back, that is till I bared my fangs. At that time I became the classic representation of the hidden sexuality of a vampire. Well not quite, since my sexual nature was not hidden.

I stepped forward to the mike as I felt and heard the base beat of the song start.

That was when I spotted him. I had dreamed of this, of him being here, I had just never really believed that it would happen. He was standing there, not in costume, typical of him. No, he was dressed in his black jeans, tee shirt and leather jacket.

I started to sing, and he slowly smiled at me as he heard and understood the lyrics of the song I was singing. Singing to him, for him.

It seemed to me that the song lasted forever, but at the same time it also seem like it was over in an instant as I stared into his eyes while I sang.

As the song came to an end, he started to make his way towards the stage, towards me. I walked to the edge as he held out his hand to me. I know that it meant if I took his hand, and I did so, eagerly.

He helped me off the stage, and quickly led me to an empty hallway. He pulled the door shut behind us and locked it. A part of me thought, 'We should go somewhere else, somewhere quiet, where we can take our time.' The other stronger part of me thought, 'Screw that, I just want him, NOW.'

As I thought that it was as if he read my thoughts, with barely controlled lust, he pushed me back up against the wall. As he pressed himself up against me, he kissed me deeply, hungrily. His hands buried deep in my hair.

I let out a low moan as he tightened his hands in fists and pulled my head back, slowly he started to kiss and lick his way to my neck. As he reached the curve of where my neck and shoulder met, he gently bit me. I moaned even louder, without a word, he know just what to do to drive me insane with lust for him.

We had only been close for seconds, minutes maybe, and already I was wet and ready for him. I didn't want foreplay, I just wanted him, inside me, deep, tight, hot, pounding, inside me till I screamed his name.

I leaned back against the wall, as he quickly unhooked my corset and freed my breasts into his waiting hands and mouth. As he licked, sucked and bit my breasts and nipples, I could already feel myself close to an orgasm.

I grabbed his head and pulled his face to mine, "now, fuck me now . . . . please" I whispered into his mouth. I'm not sure if it was the fuck me, or the please, but next thing I knew, he had my skirt off. He quickly undid his pants, and as I wrapped my leg up around his hip, he grabbed my hips and thrust into me.

Deep, as deep as he could go, we both gasped, with the force it happened. Then I could barely catch my breath as he started to thrust in and out of me, as my first orgasm started.

Faster, and faster, deep and deeper, tighter, hotter it became as I came over and over again, screaming his name.

I felt his hands tighten on my hips, hard enough to almost cross that thin line between pleasure and pain, almost, but not quite. His hands tightened as I felt him pumping deep into me as his own orgasm happened.

We stood there like that, holding each other, kissing softly, for how long I don't know. Then I slid my leg off his hip, as he slid out of me. I reached for my skirt and quickly put it on, as he did up his pants. Once we dressed we reached for each other, and kissed a kiss we both know was the last one we would ever share.

He was too committed to the search for his family, the search for his past, to have a future. I knew in my heart and in my soul that it would never happen again, but for that one night, the night when the magick of the Goddess is strong, we had succumbed to our desire for each other. As we kissed goodbye, I whispered, "thank you" and then turned and walked away.

The End