Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimers:

“The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



“The A-Team” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to me they belong to NBC, their writers and creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.



A-Team/Pretender Crossover.
Chapter 2.
By: 24.




The Centre
Blue Cove, Delaware.
Jarod’s Cell.


Jarod couldn’t believe that he was back inside the Centre a place where he never wanted to step foot in again, but here he was inside his little cell. The same cell he was in the last time he was caught when Miss Parker was in the hospital after being shot by Willie. He wondered if she knew what her brother had done to him before his escape on the plane carrying Mr. White, Sam and the pilot.



He looked up at the camera and wondered where Sydney was. He hasn’t paid him a visit yet and neither had Angelo. Luckily for him neither has Mr. Lyle and Mr. Raines.



****

A-Team’s Living Room.



“I heard when Jarod was talking to Stockwell. He was stolen from his family and his brother was killed. I’m an orphan I know what it’s like to not have a family. We have to get Jarod out and help find his family.”



“Face. How are we going to find his family? He’s a genius and he still hasn’t found his family yet.”



“You said that when we were going to capture him.” Replied Murdock.



“How are we going to get Jarod out of that place? It’s huge and he could be anywhere.”



Hannibal looked at B.A. smiling at him.



“I hate that look on his face. It only means one thing he has a plan.”



“It better not involve us going on a plane.” B.A. replied only because he was afraid to fly.



“Don’t worry it doesn’t.”



A while later they carried a drugged B.A. on the plane that Murdock had gotten. They had to get to the Centre fast to break Jarod out and they didn’t have time to drive, so they did the only thing they knew they drugged B.A.’s milk.



****

Blue Cove, Delaware.



Murdock landed the plane with ease. They put B.A. in the rented car that Face had gotten, drove a little ways from the airport and woke B.A. up.



“Where are we?”



“Were in Blue Cove, Delaware.”



“How’d we get here so fast? You didn’t let the crazy fool fly us did you?”



“No, B.A. We have to get Jarod out before he does any dangerous Sims.”



They drove to a secluded place near the Centre. Close enough to see it, but not close to be seen. They waited until nightfall to break in.



Once inside the vent they started to crawl towards an opening when suddenly a person jumped out at them. They all flinched as Angelo made himself known.



“Help friend. I lead you. Follow me.”



Angelo turned and led them through the maze of vents towards Jarod’s cell.



****

Jarod’s Cell.



Jarod was napping on the cot that still had no mattress on it when he heard a noise. He looked at the camera, but it was off. He then turned to the noise and saw Angelo step out from the shadows.



“Angelo.”



“Someone here to see you.”



“Sydney?”



“No.”



Jarod watched as B.A, Murdock, Hannibal and Face came close to his cell. Jarod backed up a little eyeing them suspiciously.



“What are you doing here?”



“We are here to break you out.”



“You are the one’s who put me here. Why should I believe you?”



“I know what it’s like not to have a family. I am an orphan. I know that you still have your family out there somewhere and you’ve never stopped looking. We came to break you out and help find your family.”



Jarod looked at the team wondering if he should trust them and then he looked into their eyes. They were telling the truth.



“Okay, I trust you.”



Jarod walked out of the cell and hugged Angelo. “Thank you again Angelo.”



“Knew they were coming for you.”



“I know.”



“Goodbye.”



“Bye.”



*****

A week later.



Jarod held in his hand the address of his mother. He looked at the house where she was currently occupying and looked at the address again. The team had pulled through with their promise to find his mother and they did. He would have to think of a way to repay them for their kindness he thought as he knocked on the door.



The End.