Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.
Distribution: If you want it just ask.



Never Trust A Used Car Salesman
By A. Price


Jarod never knows when Ms. Parker will show up so he keeps a really big box of condoms in his glove compartment - message - practice safe sex.

"Please lock up for me Jarod and check to make sure those mini-vans are locked up at the back of the lot." Mr. Werner told Jarod as he threw him the keys.

"No, problem." He answered as he checked all of the doors turned on the answering machine and left the building. He walked towards the back of the lot to check on the mini vans As he was trying the side door on the last one he heard soft footsteps behind him.

"Can I help you miss?" He asked the familiar face smiling broadly.

"I think you can." Ms. Parker replied drawing out each word slowly.

"What kind of model are you looking for? Any special accesories?" He asked her as she ran one hand down his chest.

"Something that accelerates quickly when I need it to, something that hugs curves real well, oh and I think I'd like a big motor with a stick shift." She answered breathily.

"I think I have what you're looking for, take a look at this one." He grinned and opened the back passenger door to the van.

He got in and reclined the seat, she followed him in to the tight confines of the minivan. She straddled him in the seat leaning in for a deep kiss, he returned the kiss while one hand worked the buttons of her blouse.

Her hands busily worked the button of his pants and then the zipper releasing his straining erection. He unfastened her bra quickly, she sat above him her breasts fully exposed to his waiting mouth. His tongue lightly teased one nipple and then the other. She moaned appreciatively as she stroked his erection. He gave a gasp of pleasure as his hands found her panties and helped her ease them down.

Ms. Parker moved and steadied herself against him she began to gently move up and down, difficult in the tight back seat but Jarod seemed to meet her thrust for thrust. They found the rhythm that belonged solely to them, pleasuring each other as no one else could ever do.

After they lie together on the seat, sighing and whispering words of love. Ms. Parker's phone interrupted their quiet banter. She pulled the phone from her purse. "Hello." she answered brusquely. "Oh, hi Daddy. Yes, I know I'm late. I told you I was going car shopping remember?"

Jarod almost laughed out loud, but her playful glare stopped him.

"Yes, Daddy I'll be careful. Yes, I know car salesman are usnscruplous, they'll take the shirt right off of your back! Bye, Daddy." She giggled as she put the phone back in her purse.

"So, what do you think of the car?" He asked playfully raising an eyebrow.

"I think I should take it for another test drive." She said seductively as her lips found his once again.

The End