Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own them, it's probably a good thing. They bring out the "bad girl" in me. They belong to NBC. Thanks to Aerosmith for the title.


Love in a Elevator
By: A. Price

Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin down
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up till I hit the ground
----Aerosmith


Jarod entered the elevator the door started to close when a small hand stopped it. He smiled as he saw who it was. She came in the elevator with a smile. She hit the stop button.

He smiled at her again as she whispered to him in athroaty voice. "You're caught again." She smiled at him as she relieved him of his shirt.

He pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply their tongues entertwining. Miss Parker pulled him even closer, their tongues fighting for control of the kiss.

Jarods passion rose. He helped her unbutton her blouse, he played with her left nipple with light stokes from his tongue, then switched to the right breast as she moaned with pleasure.

As they became more passionate, he was thankful that she liked those, oh-so-short skirts. She rose to meet him, sighing happily. They went to the floor of the elevator, exhausted wrapped in each others arms.

They got dressed and hit the start button on the elevator. They kissed one more time as Miss Parker left the elevator, looking slightly flushed. "Catch you later." she told him as she left.

He smiled broadly as he waved goodbye. "Till next time." he said to himself.