Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Thinking
Jeremy (the clone)
By:24


He makes his way towards the basketball hoop that was in the park with a basketball in his hand. There was no one there and for that he was glad. They had rented a house not far from the little park. He played some hoops and as he did he thought of Jarod. He was an exact copy of Jarod only because the Centre was so greedy. They say ignorance is bliss and they were right. When he was inside the Centre everything was focused on him. When he found out that he was a clone then he knew the reason of him being alive was because of Jarod. It all revolved around Jarod. Sometimes he hated him and sometimes he was glad that Jarod had gotten him out. He was glad because he got to see new things and to taste new things. Jarod had first introduced him to ice cream and now he loved it. He had met his sister Emily and Dad told her that he was a clone of Jarod. She had looked at him for a second and then she hugged him. Ethan was still living with them and he was trying to find their mother for them.

Major Charles was indeed his dad, but he wondered if when he looked at him that he saw Jarod. He knew that, that was not possible because Jarod was taken when he was younger than himself. Major Charles never saw Jarod at this age.

Emily was a nice sister as far as sisters go. He had never had a sister and didn’t know what to expect. She mothered him sometimes so much so that sometimes it was a nuisance. He only knew was what Raines has put him through inside the Centre. Raines had hit him sometimes and it hurt. He also knew that Raines was in charge of Kyle. He wondered if he would of liked Kyle and if Kyle would of liked him. He would never know now that he’s dead.

Ethan was a good brother. Sometimes he would get this far away look on his face when he was listening to his mother. He knew that Ethan had something called the Inner Sense and that his mother and sister have it. He remembered Miss Parker when she came to visit him in the Centre. She had told him that she remembered a little boy like him that had the same pain in his eyes as he did and she ignored it. He didn’t know what she was talking about then, but now he did.

He threw one more basket and then collected the ball and walked towards the house.

The End.