Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Thinking
Miss Parker.
By:24


She unlocked the door to her house and set the keys on the table beside her. She then put her gun in the closet, poured herself a glass of vodka and sat down on the couch. She wondered what her life would have been like if her mother would have lived instead of being shot and killed by Raines. Would she still be living this life she was living now? Would she be sitting here drinking her life away? She would never know because her mother was dead and it looked like so was her father. Her biological father was still very much alive and still as evil as ever. She wondered who baby Parker truly was. Since her father couldn’t have a child then who’s baby was he? Was he Raine’s or her brother’s?

She thought about the Island that she had been on with Jarod. Jarod the Centre’s most elusive pretender. They had trained him well and now he was using every trick that they had trained into him against his captors. She remembered the look that he had given her in front of the fireplace at Ocee’s. It was a look of love in his eyes. He had such expressive eyes and she could feel that he loved her even if she didn’t deserve his love. He runs, I chase just like always. She wondered why he would love her when all she did was hunt him. When they were getting the scrolls from the crypt and her father said the Centre’s back in business. She could see Jarod tense at that and she looked at his face and what she saw was fear. Fear that he was going to go back to the Centre and be locked up again. She also remembered that he had risked his freedom for her when she was shot. Why would he do that when he could of gone with his father and the clone? What did the scrolls say? Was it all about Jarod or was there something about her in it too? She would never know since her father parachuted out of the plane with them.

Sydney was a father figure to her. He was the father that she wished that she had. He cared for her, but as usual she didn’t know what to do about it. She trusted her father and all he did was use her and lie to her. How could you trust after that? She did care about Sydney in her own little way and she never told him that she cared.

Broots the loveable moron was like a brother to her. One that she wished that she would have had instead of her psycho twin Lyle. Broots was a timid man, but he loved his daughter with all his heart and she was glad that he did. He would never disappoint his daughter at least she hoped so. She knew that he probably lied to her about his job, but that was because he had to keep her safe. If she knew about the Centre then she would be in trouble.

Then there’s her cannibal twin that she despised. She couldn’t believe when she learned what kind of man who her brother truly was. She got so sick that she had barely made it into the bathroom. Then she saw the shed that he had lured his victims to just like the shed that he was locked up in when he was younger.

Then lastly were the lies that her father fed her though the years. Lies about her mother, the Centre and Jarod. It was Jarod who had led her to the discovery of all the truths. She remembered when she saw the DSA of her mother meeting Jarod when he was a teenager and then he saying that he didn’t remember. She had captured him and brought him to her house. He looked scared sitting there bound to the chair and even more when she brought out the knife. She saw his face as he saw a younger version of himself walk up and sit down next to her mother. It was a look of disbelief and she guessed she couldn’t fault him for them drugging him, so that he wouldn’t remember talking to her mother and tell her that she wasn’t dead.

She looked at the liquid in the glass, picked it up and walked towards the kitchen to make herself something to eat.

The End