Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Captured
By: 24


They led Jarod through the Centre’s lobby and into Mr. Parker’s office. Mr. Parker was in his chair, but as soon as he saw his daughter, pursuit team and Jarod he walked towards them.

“Congratulations Angel. Very good you got our property back.”

“You’re welcome Daddy. Here is the drug that they gave Jarod while he was in their care.”

“What does it do?”

“He said that when the drug is introduced into his system he would do whatever we tell him to do.”

“Interesting. How long does it last?”

“He says six hours.”

“Well there isn’t very much left in here. Sydney you better get some Sims lined up for him because with the drug in his system he will do Sims again.”

“Yes Mr. Parker.”

“Good. Take him to the lab.”

The team walked out of the office and towards the elevator and got into it. They watched the numbers as it descended down towards the lab. Jarod shivered as the doors opened and was taken into the lab.

He was given his first sim and then when he was finished was given another one. When the drug wore off he was taken back to his space and was given his food, which was the green glop that he was fed all his life. After he ate he was allowed to go to the exercise room and walk, exercise or run around the room.

The next day Jarod was grabbed and pinned to the bed as he was given the drug and he was struggling against the sweepers as they held him down. When the needle was pulled out they let him go and left the cell.

That night he was taken to his cell and allowed to eat and then the lights were shut off.