Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Captured
By: 24


General Thompson walked into Jarod’s cell with five of his men. He nodded to the men and they rushed in on Jarod and he was pinned to his bed. He tried to get out of their grip, but they were to strong.

“No. Please don’t do this.”

“Sorry Jarod, but we have to give you this drug.”

He fought as the needle slipped into his arm and then was slipped out. The drug was coursing through his veins as them men let him go and stepped out of the room. General Thompson watched as the pretender blinked his eyes as the drug raced into his system.

“We have a new simulation for you to do Jarod.”

“Yes Sir.” He said as he got up from the bed and followed the General out of the room and into the sim lab.

A pile of papers was put in front of him as he sat down. He again picked up the pen that was beside the pad of paper that was near his hand. He wrote on the paper as he read through the papers. Finally putting the pen down and slid the pile into the middle of the table.

“You’re done right?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Very good Jarod. Thank you Jarod.”

“You’re Welcome Sir.”

“General Thompson you have a phone call.”

“Take him to his room and feed him.”

General Thompson went into his office and picked up the phone.

“General Thompson speaking.”

“This is Mr. Parker.”

“Mr. Parker from the Centre.”

“Yes.”

“What do you want?”

“I heard that you have something that belongs to us.”

“What would that be?”

“Jarod.”

“Oh, yes the pretender. Yes, we do have him.”

“My daughter is going to your compound to bring him back here.”

“Fine we’ll be expecting her.”

He hung up the phone and stared out the window. Well the pretender was going to go back to the Centre. We are going to lose our moneymaker he thought to himself.

He walked towards Jarod’s cell and watched as Jarod read another book and walked towards the cafeteria where he knew where his men were.

“Men our pretender will be leaving us. The Centre will be coming to the compound to take back what is theirs. Miss Parker who is the chairman’s daughter will be coming for him. Make sure that she is allowed in.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Thank you, you may go.”

The men walked out getting ready for the arrival of Miss Parker and her crew.