Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Captured
By: 24


Back at the Centre.

Miss Parker, Sydney and Broots were in the tech room trying to find out where Jarod was being held. Miss Parker paced behind Broots as he typed into the computer. She didn’t want to admit it to the two men, but she too was worried about Jarod. What would they do to Jarod if he refused to work for them? Suddenly there was a beep coming from the computer and she stopped her pacing and turned to the screen.

“I found out where they are keeping Jarod.”

She glared at the computer and read where the compound was at and walked out. She walked towards her father’s office knocked and went in. Her father was sitting in his chair poring over some papers.

“Angel what is it?”

“We found where they are keeping Jarod.”

“Good. Now go get him.”

“We need some clearance to go into the compound.”

“Who’s keeping him?”

“General Thompson.”

“I know him. I’ll call him now.”

“Thank you daddy.”

“Bring back our possession Angel.”

“I will Daddy.”

“Good.”

He picked up the phone as she walked out the door and headed to the car that would take them to the Centre’s jet. Sydney and Broots were already inside waiting for Miss Parker.

“I just told my father and he’s going to call the General to get us clearance.”

“Good.”

They entered the jet and as it took off each of them had their own thoughts about what they would find when they arrived. Would Jarod be okay? Would the General allow them to take Jarod back to the Centre?”