Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Captured
By: 24



Jarod sat his food on the table that was in his cell and started to eat. He picked up the book that was left on the table and started to read it as he ate. He pushed his plate into the middle of the table after he was done took the book and sat on his bed. He read the whole thing by the time the door was opened and the General walked inside with another man who had taken his plate away and left.

“Jarod I have another sim for you to do.”

Jarod followed the General into the room that was set up as a sim lab. He handed him a folder and told him to read them and set up a diagram to point out the places where the best way to shoot someone.

“Yes Sir.” He said as the diagram was put in the middle of the table. He looked at it once then poured over the papers and then put them down. He then looked at the diagram and put the little men and cars into it. He then explained to the General why he did what he did and after he was done he was led back to his room.

The General had called someone on the phone.

“He’s doing the work that we’ve given him, Sir.”

“Good. Keep up the good work. I’m finally glad that we’ve finally captured the Centre’s runaway pretender. There are no limits that we cannot do with a pretender working for us.”

“Yes there is nothing we cannot do with our own pretender. He’s already done two Sims for us. That drug really works.”

“Good. Keep me posted.”

“I will, Sir.”

He hung up the phone and walked towards the pretenders cell. He looked into it and watched as Jarod took a nap. He then walked back to his room and watched the two films that they had just made of Jarod. He will definitely make us money. No wonder the Centre had kidnapped him when he was a child.

****
A while later

General Thompson went back to Jarod’s cell and saw him sitting on the chair reading the book that was left on the table before he was taking his nap. The General walked into the cell after unlocking it and took Jarod into the exercise room.

He was given some free time to exercise, read, walk around and eat his dinner in the cafeteria. He was even allowed to watch a little T.V. and then was put back in his little cell.