Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Captured.
By:24


The Centre
Blue Cove, Delaware.


Miss Parker walked down the hallway towards the tech room to start her day of trying to capture the runaway pretender. She found Sydney was already there watching the tech type into the computer.

“Found any leads on rat boy yet?”

“I’m working on it.”

“Well work faster Broots. I want to capture him and put him back into his cage now.”

“I’m hurrying as fast as I can.”

There was a beep that signaled that it had gotten a hit on Jarod.

“I got a hit.”

“Good. Where is he?”

“In Newport Maine.”

“Let’s get the jet ready.”

*****
Newport Maine
Jarod’s Latest Lair.

They walked into the room and found that there was no red notebook, no clues, no toys or candy lying about. There was nothing there that told them that someone had once lived there.

“Excuse me.”

“Hello.”

“Are you trying to find the man that lived here?”

“Yes do you know anything about him?”

“Who are you guys?”

“We are friends of Jarod’s.”

“All I know is that some men in Army Fatigues came in and took everything. They went back into the limo and took off.”

“Did they have Jarod?”

“I don’t know. He might have been in the car and they came back for his things.”

“Thank you for your help.”

“I hope that you find him. He is a very nice man. He helped me with some things that need to be fixed around the house.”

“I hope that we find Jarod too.”

The woman walked out of the house and into her own. As she watched out the window the men and woman had gotten into their own car and pull out into the street.

“Well we know that someone from the military may have gotten to Jarod already. What we need to do is to get a fix on who has him and get him out. As soon as we get back to the Centre I want you to find everything about who has him.”

“I’m worried Miss Parker. What will the military want with Jarod they must know that he won’t work for them?"

“The only thing that I’m worried is that someone else had capture your science experiment. We need to get him back inside the Centre.”

Sydney watched as the scenery went by through the window as the car sped down the highway.