Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

I know this has been going on since early July but I had a serious case of writer's block with this story. It originally was slated to go in one direction and suddenly curved and took a winding road to get to this point. I need to finish this before, school resumes, once work starts writing time is limited.
Disclaimer is that I don't own them and that I need a bit of revenge on them, let's just say that Writers are entitled to a little payback too. Rated R for nudity and language




Whatever It Takes
Part XIX

Trisha









19/?

It was late morning when the first ray of sunshine pierced the overcast sky, falling through Jarod's bedroom window bathing naked skin in a golden glow. Jarod lay close to Parker, propped up on an elbow, tracing lazy circles on her skin with gentle fingers as she slept, however, unexpected sigh escaped from Parker's lips and her eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Good morning," Jarod said with a smile.

"Morning," she smiled back and rolled on to her back allowing him access to more of her, which he eagerly took advantage of.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked softly.

"Like a baby," she surpressed a giggle.

"Seriously, Parker! I was worried that come this morning you would be gone before. . ."

She touched his neck and traced the angle of his jaw, lingering momentarily at the corner of his mouth. She caressed his lips, softly. Then reaching up with both hands, she combed her fingers through his dark hair. It was soft to the touch, and his eyes were in hers, waiting to see what she would do. Pulling him to her, she kissed and touched him hungerily, running her hands up and down his hard, muscular body as she felt him fight with tangled bedsheets. This time she controlled him. Dominated. She helped herself to him, and he was no match for her, because she was more experienced. When finished, both were exhausted.

"Jarod?" she spoke softly.

"Huh?" his reply was low and mumbled.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"I was just thinking,"

"About?"

"When we were children and you walked into my room at the Centre; I knew I found a rare gem. An intellingent mind, a mischievous soul, a lovley face as delicate as a rose. I fell in love with you, then. We were like brother and sister, family, friends, and soulmates. We laughed, we talked, we cried, god we helped each other through so much. No?" he looked at her, hoping this made sense to her. She nodded, her breathing slow and steady, yet her body trembled slightly, and her eyes blurred with tears.

"That sweet, flirtatous girl survived growing up in the harshest environment ever, to become the strong-willed, determined woman before me. The little girl is gone, but not the soulmate, the sister,or the friend. They've remained, right here, locked in this heart that beats under my hand. Let them out," he whispered.

She looked into dark eyes and felt herself lose control.

" Hold me," she choked back her tears.

"I've held you here always," Jarod whispered placing her hand over his own beating herat, "so remember that when you go back."

"Don't want to! But I have to, don't I?"

" Yes."



FEEDBACK, I'M BEGGING. Ractrish@aol.com