Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Going, Going, Gone
The Reunion
By: 24


Sam, Sydney and Jarod were sitting on the deck chairs sipping lemonade when the phone rang. Miss Parker was inside already and she grabbed the phone off the hook. Debbie was with her and she heard the conversation.

“What?”

“Miss Parker. This is Agent Michaels. We have news. We found Jarod’s family. They will be coming to headquarters by tomorrow.”

“You found Jarod’s family? All of them?”

“Yes, his mother, father, sister and his clone.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. We will bring them over tomorrow evening.”

“I can’t hardly wait to see his face when they get here.”

“He will be surprised to say the least.”

“Oh, he’s going to be so happy. Thank you so much for finding them.”

“You’re welcome.”

She hung up with a smile on her face.

“Are you going to tell him?”

“No, It’s going to be a surprise. Don’t tell him Debbie.”

“Okay, I won’t. I can’t hardly wait to see the surprise on his face.”

“Debbie I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“There will be a boy with them. He’s Jarod’s clone.”

“Clone? They not only hurt him, but they cloned him?”

“Yes.”

“When will they stop doing these things to him?”

“Now the Centre will be gone it will stop.”


The next day Miss Parker tidied up and watched as Jarod sat there reading a book. There was a knock on the door and he looked up. She quickly got the door with Debbie in tow and saw Agent Michaels with Margaret, Major Charles, Jeremy, Emily and Ethan.

“Please come in. I wanted to surprise Jarod and didn’t tell him.”

“Jarod. We have company.”

“Who is it Miss Parker?”

She showed the people inside the living room. Jarod stood planted where he was at as he stared at his family.

“Mom, Dad, Emily, Jeremy, Ethan. You’re here.”

He ran to his family hugging his mother first. He had tears running down his face.

“I’m so sorry mom that I couldn’t find you. You’re here, you’re finally here.”

“My baby. My sweet baby.”

They both cried in each other’s arms. Debbie had a tear running down her eyes. She was glad that Jarod finally had his family.

“Dad.” He didn’t want to let go of his mother, but he hasn’t seen his father for a long time.

He hugged Jeremy, Emily and Ethan.

“You found my family. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome. Seeing your face when you saw your family was worth it.”

He hugged his mother again. With a smile on his face they all sat down and talked about lost time. Miss Parker talked to their brother, but Sydney, Broots and Debbie let them catch up.