Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Going, Going, Gone
Sam
By: 24


The burly sweeper walked into the room and sat down. After introductions were made they started the tape.

“Please tell me why you worked for the Centre.”

“We needed the money and it was a good job.”

“Why did you do what you did?”

“Because I found out what the Centre really did.”

“What was that?”

“They steal children to do their dirty work for them. I just think of my little boy and what I would feel if he was taken and I would never see him again. I have a feeling what Jarod’s parents would be feeling.”

“Have you ever seen Jarod when he was inside the Centre?”

“Yes. I was also there when they captured him when Miss Parker was shot.” He told them what had happened inside the Centre.

“Do you have any regrets in what you did with Jarod?”

“Yes, I do. I didn’t mean to hurt him when he was inside the Centre, but you couldn’t say no to them.”

“Yes, I heard that.”

“We may be in contact with you. You are all free to go now.”

“Thank you.”