Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Going, Going, Gone
Sydney
By: 24


Sydney walked into the room and sat down after the blonde haired man introduced himself and his partner. He watched them and then Agent Michaels spoke.

“When you first saw Jarod what was your reaction?”

“That this was a very smart little boy and I could guide him to do great things.”

“Did you know that he was stolen from his family?”

“No, it wasn’t later that I found out he was taken from his family.”

“I hear you had a twin brother named Jacob.”

“Yes. He and Mrs. Parker tried to get the children out and he was put in a coma because of that. Mrs. Parker was shot and killed because of it.”

“Did you know that Mrs. Parker faked her death?”

“No, I did not. I really thought that she was dead.”

“Did you have any idea what was done with Jarod’s simulations?”

“No, I did not. I signed off on it, but after that it was taken out of my hands.”

“What else about the Centre that you can tell us?”

“I had an assistant with the pretender project, but then I thought she died. It was because they thought that I wasn’t focused on Jarod. Then I met Michelle and she left. Jarod left me a birth certificate telling me that I have a son named Nicolas. It was later that Mr. Lyle, Miss Parker’s twin brother kidnapped my son and held him because he wanted to capture Jarod. He helped me find him and get him away from him.”

“Anything else?”

“No, sorry. That’s it.”

“If I need you again. I’ll contact you. Please go wait in the waiting room.”

“Okay.”

He left and waited for Sam to get finished.