Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Going, Going, Gone
Miss Parker
By: 24


Miss Parker walked in and sat down where one of the agents told her to sit. She looked around and glared at the two men.

“This is Agent Miller and I’m Agent Michaels. Is it okay if we tape this session?”

“Go ahead.”

“So what is your earliest memory of the Centre?”

“I have always been in the Centre. My father is the chairman there and my mother worked there. She visited the children that were kept there.”

“I see. How did you meet Jarod? Then tells us everything else.”

“It was during an experiment that I met him. I don’t think he’s ever seen a girl before and he asked me if I was a girl. I nodded my head. He asked me my name, but they didn’t want me to tell him my name so I said Miss Parker. The second time I gave him his first kiss and we were friends. We had many adventures inside the Centre. We found a dying girl named Faith. I found out later that she was my adopted sister. My mother was killed inside the Centre trying to smuggle Jarod, Angelo and myself out of the Centre. It was later Jarod and I found out that she didn’t die and we share a brother named Ethan. Then we found out about Gemini, Jarod’s clone. I tried to take him out of the Centre just like my mother would have done, but I was stopped. It was later that Jarod got to him first and got him out, but not before we caught his father. Jarod exchanged my father for his. I was shot and would have died if Jarod left with his father and the clone on the plane. He stayed, watched them leave and then took care of me. He was later taken back to the Centre, but then he escaped again.”

“Thank You, Miss Parker.”

“If I need you later I’ll come and get you, or call you. You may wait in the waiting room.”

“Can I say something?”

“Go ahead.”

“I know I have no business in asking this, but can you please find Jarod’s parents for him. I know he really wants to be reunited with them. He spent so much time away from them and he needs his family.”

“Yes, we will do that.”

“Thank you.”

She left and closed the door behind her.