Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: Thank you for the reviews of the last chapter. This is the chapter where you find out who’s watching Jarod. I hope that you’re not disappointed with this chapter.


Help
Jarod


The two men sat in the car again, but this time in another town. They watched the dark haired man walk towards the park and sit on the park bench. They watched as Jarod watched the families play in the park and then he stood up and went towards a one story house and go inside. The two men had gotten here before the Centre and knew that they didn’t know that Jarod was here yet. They wondered how they would handle this and when they would approach him. They would have to do this and soon.

They waited for a few minutes and then drove towards the house. They got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked. When Jarod opened the door they showed him their FBI Badges and was allowed inside.

“We have an offer for you Jarod. We know all about you. We know that you are a pretender and that you were taken as a child by the Centre and was trained there. We have been following the Centre for a year now and know about Miss Parker, Broots and Sydney. We want to shut down the Centre and we need you to help us. We can have Miss Parker, Sydney and Broots removed from the Centre. We know that they are victims just like you are. We are not going to arrest them, or you. We also will help you find your parents and your sister, clone and your brother that you share with Miss Parker. You will finally get a chance to settle down and not have to go from place to place looking over your shoulder. We can help. We have all the tools that you need to stop the Centre and we will be with you every step of the way.”

“I’ll do it, but I have to finish this pretend first.”

“That’s fine with us. After you are done we’ll be on our way.”

A Week Later.

Jarod was done with his pretend and was packing his belongings. He put his red notebook on the table and walked out of the house and in his car. He was going to meet the two FBI Agents at a hotel room. He was cautious at first and investigated them just to make sure they were who they said they were. Being a pretender he knew how easy it was to fake an ID and they were real FBI Agents and now he trusted them.

“Are you ready to go?” Agent Miller asked him.

“I’m ready.”