Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.


Help Again
Ethan


Ethan got up and smelled the coffee that was brewing. He was spending time with his sister and he liked it here. The last time that he had spent time with her was short and he really didn’t have enough time to get to know her.

He quickly showered, dressed and made his way to the kitchen where breakfast was also waiting for him. He thanked his sister for making breakfast to him then suddenly he stared off into space.

“Ethan what is it?”

Then suddenly he came back to the present and watched as his sister’s worried face came into view.

“What happened Ethan? I was calling you for a while and you didn’t answer me. Are you okay?”

“Jarod’s in trouble.”

“What do you mean?”

“Our mother told me that Jarod’s in trouble. She said that he’s going to walk into a trap.”

“I’ve got to call his family. They will have his number.”

“Thank you Major Charles. I’ll call the Agents as soon as I get off of the phone with you.”

“What is it Miss Parker?”

“They don’t have Jarod’s number. He changed his phone and they don’t have his number yet. They have no way of alerting Jarod. I have to call the two FBI Agents that helped Jarod with bringing down the Centre.”

“Thank you Agent Thompson. Please find him and fast.” She said as she hung up.

“Will they help?”

“Yes, they are going to help.”

“I hope they bring him back soon.”