Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

DISCLAIMER:- in pt 1




DELUSIONS
PART 17
by Krystal McDermott




>KBs POVKrystal's POV<

You know those really awkward moments where you have so much to tell someone and no idea where to start (there's also the added bonus that they may kill you, but lets just ignore that for now)? So you just stand there glancing around the room, admiring the ring on your finger that you've seen countless times before, singing to yourself, waiting for someone, anyone but you to start the conversation? Well this is one of those moments, only it doesn't feel like a moment, more like an eternity.

"Hey, junior! Are you going to start explaining any time soon, or do I have time to go and catch 'Titanic the director's cut'?" Did she just call me junior? I hate that! I glance at Andrea who apparently is enthralled by the carpet in the room and too busy to help me out. That'd be right. Well KB did say family's best, so let's say I start living up to the 'family's' reputation and get down to business. Did I mention I hate being referred to as junior? With any luck the sudden rush of information may just overload Miss Parker's brain.

"You want explaining? You got explaining. Firstly, I am your niece. My father who you have been sent here to protect from Lyle...... is Lyle!" Her face turns ghostly white and I want to pause to revel in her reaction, but I'll lose my train of thought if I do that. Now where was I? Yeah, back on track now. "That's right! The Centre has lied to you, yet again. Surprised? Well if you are, you're not as smart as I give you credit for. Secondly, Lyle apparently is unaware that I am his daughter and has come after my family, which you know. What you don't know is that we have a plan. This is where Andrea, Michael, Jon and Patrick come in." Damn I'm loving this! If KB could see her face right now, I swear she'd be on the ground in hysterics. Heck it's killing me trying to remain upright.

"How are they go.......?"

"Uh uh uh" I wave my finger at her, scolding her. "Questions will be taken after the explanation" This is just too fun. Why on earth did I not do this sooner? "It was Katherine's idea. Her and I drugged you, so as you would fall fast asleep and couldn't interfere" Daggers shoot from her eyes at this point, but I choose to ignore them. "Then, KB and Jarod jumped on a plan and headed off to the good ol' US of A. While they were there they picked up a few extras. Namely Andrea, Michael, Jon and Patrick. Oh and Debbie. You know your clones?" She looks a little overwhelmed, slightly angry as well, but once again I'll ignore that. "The seven of them all flew back down to Australia and after a good nights sleep, we decided it was time to wake you. Now here's the tricky part. We, that's all of us here and my family, are going to lure Lyle and his merry men to Luna Park in Sydney. That's Sydney the capital of New South Wales Sydney, not the shrink. Anyway, where was I? That's right. We're all going to Luna Park, specifically the hall of mirrors, where we will...........sorry I'm a little foggy on this part, but please bear with me. We will somehow run around and deceive Lyle and then.......I don't know, convince him that he really is a nice guy and wants to be my dear old daddy. Then we'll all go back to our normal lives. Well as normal as possible anyway. You'll have to check with KB on the finer details of that plan. I'm just the messenger. Any questions?" Her constant blinking tells me that my plan to overload her with information has worked. Well, like I said, I don't like to be called junior. I smile at Andrea proudly, who just shakes her head, biting her lip so as not to laugh. "Oh sorry. Please forgive my rudeness Miss Parker, but this is Andrea. Well technically it's you, but....yeah I'll leave Jarod to explain that one. You haven't asked any questions so I take it your OK with the explanation?" She stares at Andrea for a moment and I'm about to waltz out of the room when finally she manages to regain her ability to speak.

"You are my niece?"

"Got it in one."

"So that would make you......?" she eyes me off suspiciously, I think she may even be trying to spot a tattoo of a snake.

"Lyle's daughter. I know it's not the greatest parentage a girl can have, and I almost died when KB told me, but I've learnt to live with it." She stares at me thoughtfully and I can feel myself beginning to lose my new found confidence. "Well I'm going now. It's been a long day. I'll leave you here with Andrea and the two of you can get better aquatinted.......if that's possible" I mutter the last part under my breath and quickly dash out of the door. I do believe I handled that quite well. Now it's KB's turn to explain her plan, if not to the others than to me once more because I'm a little lost.




TBC....

As usual, feedback is appreciated and loved!
little_miss_krystal@hotmail.com