[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary:

All The King's Men

 

 

 

The conclusion to Entropy and Aftermath. Jarod is finally out but will there be a happy ever after?


Rated: M
Categories: Post IOTH
Characters: All the characters
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Warning: Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 22766 Read: 12983
Published: 25/05/16 Updated: 15/11/22
Story Notes:

Thanks to Onisius and Mallory for all of your invaluable help. This has been a long time coming, glad to finally have the muse back, hopefully it decides to stay this time

1. Chapter 1 by jacci [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3448 words)

2. Amber by jacci [Reviews - 0] (2136 words)

3. Never Raines Unless It Pours by jacci [Reviews - 0] (4365 words)

Realised some of this was missing, so have updated with the complete chapter.

Been a very long time since reading any fanfic, and just recently started reading again, and finally turned to this, feeling more than a little shame that I never finished it. Had the first stirrings of wanting to write again in a very long time and plan to finsih this monster off once and for all.

4. On The Run by jacci [Reviews - 1] (3140 words)

5. Road Trip by jacci [Reviews - 0] (6877 words)

6. Story Time by jacci [Reviews - 0] (2800 words)

I know it has been absolutely forever, and was despairing would never get back to this but an earworm seemed to have settled in recently and here we are. time to bring this sordid monstrosity to an end. Not sure what that will be yet, it certainly has strayed far and wide into the badlands than what I first imagined it would be and certainly not even close to where I imagined it would. Will try to get another chap updated in reasonable time.