[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary:

Becaue I hated the way Red rock Jarod was written and what was left out I wanted to fill in some of the missing pieces.

This takes place after Dragon House and before Red Rock.

This story begins with Kyle thinking back on his life while in a old hotel room before he meets up with Lyle and Jarod.


Rated: PG 13
Categories: Character Musing, Prequel, Season 2
Characters: Kyle
Genres: Character Musing
Warnings: Warning: Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 16329 Read: 12535
Published: 10/05/11 Updated: 12/06/11
Story Notes:

This is only my second attempt at a Pretender story so thanks to Jacs for helping me with the particulars that I didn't know about, as I have not had the priviledge to have watched the entire series although I have watched a number of them.

Kyle has always been my favorite character because of how mysterious he was in the show, we never got to know him or get inside his head and that irked me. I feel like Kyle is much more complex then we know and that is what I am hoping to explore with this story, which may have more chapters if all goes well with this one.

I really hope you like it!

~Arls

1. Reflections by Trek Princess [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5083 words)

Kyle is all healed up after the crash that nearly killed him, He has been alone and is staying overnight in a run down motel reflecting on his life and questioning his exsistence in Jarod's life. There are hints of what he is intending to do as well.

There are a lot of flashblack scences as Kyle reflects on his turbulent past and you get some idea of what is going on in his mind throughout the story.

2. REVELATIONS I by Trek Princess [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4897 words)

Part one of a 2-part chapter. I intended for this to be a 4 part story but I may end up with 5 chapters instead, guess we will see how it goes and if people like it or not. :)

3. REVELATIONS II by Trek Princess [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6158 words)

I really hope people like my little story here, I adore Kyle (Obviously) lol

and I have always wanted to write more about the character since (in my opinion)

He very extremely underused. They could have done so much with this character

and all I hope is that I do it some justice.

Please let me know what you think? Would love to hear from you.

Hugs~Arls aka Trek Princess

4. Regret to inform you by Trek Princess [Reviews - 0] (191 words)