Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Story Notes:
Teaser for an upcoming series (post IOTH).


1 ESTABLISHING AERIAL SHOT - CARTHIS. NIGHT


2 EXT. GRAVEYARD. NIGHT

It’s the Devil’s storm all over again.

A man in a dark suit, unconcerned by the heavy rain, stands motionless near two graves. His features are hidden from us, yet it's clear he’s staring at those tumbstones.

A lightning illuminates the name PARKER.

After a while, the man turns and walks away.


3 INT. CHAPEL OF SOULS. NIGHT

The man enters the chapel. He walks to the altar and presses a hidden pedal.

The altar moves to the left, revealing a hidden flight of stairs.


3A SECRET CORRIDOR – CONTINUOUS

The man begins to descend the steps. A long corridor, illuminated by torches, extends about thirty meters. At its end, stands a heavy wood door.

The man reaches the end of the corridor, takes a key off his pocket, inserts it in the keyhole, turns it and pushes the door open. Grabbing a nearby torch, he puts it on a support inside the room to illuminate it.

It’s a small circular room, about eight square meters wide, with no windows and eight headless skeletons chained to the walls.

There is a symbol carved on the floor. The same symbol that brought Jarod and Miss Parker to this island months before. Each skull is pointing to a different headless skeleton.

The man takes a deep breath. We see his face for the first time. He is a man with distinguished features and greyish hair. His clear blue eyes, almost grey, blink in anticipation.

He smiles.

MAN
It’s good to be home.

Then he laughs. An evil laugh echoes throughout the corridor.

The first one has returned.



END OF TEASER