Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

 

Dear Daddy,

This Father's day will be the first one since you've been gone. I must admit that I had been drinking when I decided to write you this letter that you will never see. You'd probable say how you are disappointed in you're Angel at being drunk or would you say anything at all.

Although you were never really there at all for me I still cared for you, even though your feeling for me were always kept at a distant and seemed to be lukewarm at best.

It's true what you said to me that last time I saw you, you did care for me like I was your own in your own unique way.

I know I should find out if that ghoul Raines is my real father. But if it is true then as far as I'm concern I'll let that sleeping dog lie dead and buried for now at lest.

As I feel I am not yet ready or dare I say it strong enough to deal with another shocking Parker revelation.

I feel that the secret revealed to me back at Carthis was more then enough of, for lack of a better word a shock to the system for me to deal with right now. I think learning the truth of my true parentage might just send me over the edge if the results were to confirm my greatest fear right now.

So I guess what I am have been trying to say to you is happy Father's day Daddy where ever you are and I will always think of you as my Father no matter what the truth maybe.

Love your Angel,