Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

Memo

 

 

Broots and Sydney stared at the memo that was on the screen.

 

To: Mr. Parker.

Subject: Sydney, Broots and Miss Parker.

 

Need to get rid of Miss Parker, Thomas, Sydney, Broots and his daughter Debbie. We will set an example and hopefully get Jarod working again. Tell him if he doesn’t work that we will go after his family next.

Already know the new address to Miss Parker’s place. Send crew to them.

Make sure that this happens in a week.

 

 

“We need to tell Miss Parker.”

 

“Yes, we do.”

 

“We need to pretend that we didn’t see this and get out of the Centre without anyone knowing.”

 

“I don’t know if I can do that.”

 

“You have to Broots. If you don’t then they will know that we know and we will be all dead including your daughter.”

 

Broots nodded. He could do this. He had to do this for his daughter. Angelo had already left and was doing whatever he needed to do. He hoped that they could get out of all of this alive.

 

He was relieved that it was finally time to go home. He would pack his things and let Debbie pack her things. They had to leave now.

 

Sydney took out the small metal box that he had kept all of the mementos that he had kept from Jarod. He put them in his briefcase and was ready to leave when Angelo came in and announced that Jarod was free. Angelo would meet him by the Centre and they would drive to their meeting place.

 

He had already called Miss Parker. They had left and they would meet up with them. He had given Angelo a note to give to Jarod and hopefully give that to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Chapter End Notes:
This story ends with the last part of the series which can be found here:Meeting Place.