Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their

Disclaimer: “The Pretender” and its characters do not belong to me they belong to TNT and NBC and are being used without their permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

 

 

Worst Nightmare

 

 

They dropped him to the floor and he stayed there and watched as they left him alone. He didn’t know how many days he had been here because there was no clock and no window to see outside.

 

He looked at the camera again and looked away. He gingerly got up and layed down on the cot that was there. This time they had given him a mattress. He covered his eyes and closed them. He needed to sleep.

 

He hoped that Miss Parker was having a happy life away from the Centre. He loved her, but didn’t know if she loved him. He heard a saying. If you love someone let them go. If they come back it was meant to be.

 

He didn’t want to let her go, but he knew that he had to. He also wondered about Sydney. Would he get to see him?

 

----

Tech Room

 

Sydney and Broots watched the footage of when Jarod was brought in. Sydney hoped that he would get to see his pretender, but Mr. Parker had told him that he couldn’t. This was the only way that he could see him.

 

Broots looked away from the video that was playing. He couldn’t believe that they were doing this to Jarod. He had saved him from Damon and had given his daughter back to him. He didn’t deserve this kind of treatment.

 

They switched it off and Broots started checking the computer for any clues on how they caught him, but he couldn’t find anything. He did find something that scared him.

 

“Sydney, look at this.”

 

“What is it Broots?”

 

“Read it.”

 

“Oh, my gosh. We have to get out of here.”

 

“What about Jarod?”

 

“I’ll think of something.”

 

Just then Angelo came in.

 

“Angelo help. Leaving too.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Author’s Endnote: Not really sure if the quote is right. Sorry if it wasn’t. The memo that they saw will be in the next part.

 





Chapter End Notes:
Part of Leaving Blue Cove Series. The next part is Memo