Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Jarod’s Desire

Ceniana@gmail.com

 

 

The feel of her soft legs made his heart pound as he loosen her ropes. “Now the real question is this… Should I untie you or not.” Jarod glanced up and Parker started to cough.

She wiggled in the chair and felt her whole body shiver with a strange desire as his hands started to gently work their way upwards. His hands on her thighs made her let out a quiet moan against the gag. If she had her gun she would use it. It was stupid how she ended up in this silly little trap.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>Two Days Earlier<><><><><><><><><><>

“So what as the little lab rat been doing now?” Parker grumbled looking at the pictures that Jarod had left behind.

“He was studying hunting.” Sydney rubbed his chin holding up a ‘Guns and Ammo’ magazine.

“Come on, Syd.” Parker held up a picture of herself. “I suppose I’m the prey? Does your boy genesis forget the rules of our little game?”

“Maybe he wants to change the rules?” Sydney watched as Parker let out a loud groan. “Do you find it odd this is the first time in three years we have been able to find a trace of him?”

Parker glanced at the photos and found pictures of her in local bars, shopping, out with Centre clients. “The little rat has been following my every foot steps.”

“Maybe we should get a sweeper team …”

“Save it!” Parker stopped her old friend and let out a sigh. “If the little rat wants to play then I’ll have to spring a rather large rat trap.”

“Jarod could be unstable.” Sydney’s words didn’t sound very convincing. “We don’t know where he’s been these past three years.”

“Do you think he’s lost it?”

“I’m not sure.” Sydney let out a sigh. “I will have to take all this things back and have Broots and…”

“Go! Do!” Parker waved her hand as Sydney started to walk away. “Syd?”

Sydney turned slowly around. “Parker?”

“It’s funny I can almost feel him near now.” Parker put down the photo and shivered. “Get to work!”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

She could feel his desire glancing into his eyes. “Do you know how many nights. I have dreamed of cornering you?” She felt out of control as the small piece of silk made it’s way downward towards her ankles. With a simple twist Jarod broke it apart tossing Parker’s underwear aside. He reached up removing her gag.

“Where’s my gun?” She growled and gasped as Jarod felt how turned on she was.

“Parker, now why would you need a gun?” Jarod let out a laugh as his lips teased her neck.

Parker felt her eyes roll back in her head at his attention. She tried to fight her body’s reaction.

“You knew this trap was being set for you, and still you walked right into it.” Jarod reached out cutting her bounds. “Why?”

She felt her hands free and reached out to slap him across his cheek. She glanced at the angry red mark and hit him yet again. She waited as Jarod’s eyes seem to darken with a burning lust.

“Answer me!” Jarod lowered his chin and his hands still stroked and teased her lower body.

She reached out jerking his face towards hers. The feel of her lips on his was almost violent.

“Answer me.” Jarod mumbled as he undid the ropes that held her legs to the chair.

“Don’t you ever shut up?” Parker felt out of control This is what she had wanted while they were stuck on that island together. The strong unnatural pull they had was driving her insane. Now she knew why he switched the rules of their game. She could never accept his advances out in the open, but under his control…. She felt her hands snake under his chest and pull his shirt apart not waiting to unbutton.

Jarod now was on his back feeling the hard floor. His hands now reaching up delighting in the feel of her soft breasts.

Parker put her lips to work moving slowly up and down kissing the hard muscles of his well defined chest and reaching for his belt buckle. His desire for her was already apparent, which made her even more bold.

“Parker!” Jarod called out as her hand slipped into his flesh. The feel of her fingers on his manhood was to much to bare.

She wasn’t sure of what was taking hold as she pulled his jeans and boxers down. “Cute.” She snickered seeing the Garfield image on Jarod’s boxers. She wanted to comment further but his lips on her now bare breast forced her mind back on to the task at hand.

Jarod was soon inside her with one forceful thrust upwards. He reached out for her bare hips but she wasn’t haven’t any of that as she settled him back down. Parker was now in control as she moved against him.

<><><><><><><><><><>One Day Earlier<><><><><><><><><><>

Parker turned in her bed letting out a groan as she reached for the ringing cell phone. “Parker” She glanced at the time noticing the 1:00 am flashing at her angrily.

“Long time, Miss Parker.” Jarod’s voice was dark.

“Well, Well Rat boy! You are indeed alive. Nice handy work following me everywhere.”

“The Centre has denied us every desire. They denied us our families, truth, and a normal life.”

“Care to tell me what ‘normal’ is?”

“Now Parker! If I told you then the next few steps wouldn’t be a surprise.” Jarod let out a soft laugh.

“What are you going to do now besides stalk me? Ask me out on a dinner date?” Parker glanced back at the clock and let out a sigh. “Turn yourself in, and get it over with.”

“What about that dinner date?”

“Dinner doesn’t work for us.” Parker stood up glancing outside. “Are you watching me now?”

“Now that would be cheating! I would hate to do that.”

“You are watching me.” Parker shook her head.

“Dinner tomorrow… I’ll send you the location.” Jarod’s voice darken with a strange tone.

“Tell me the time so Sam and the team will arrive.”

“Now I know you won’t do that.” Jarod let out a laugh.

“Why not?”

“You desire this as much.. If not more than I do!” Jarod hung up the phone causing Parker to let out a groan .

“What now.” She mumbled as a odd text message flashed. “Jarod.” She rolled her eyes at the puzzle.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The force of his thrust was causing her breasts to slightly jiggle as Jarod now rolled her onto his back. The last of his control finally breaking.

“Jarod… O God… “ She felt now like any other woman the need for fulfillment after a long period of time took over.

Jarod closed his eyes as the long years seemed to end. The force of his release felt like every organ in his chest was draining out. He reached out pushing her body against his own greedy for every moment.

“Was this your desire?” She glanced up into his eyes.

“This was my desire.” He reached out kissing her noise and now rolled onto his back carrying with her with him.

“Where does this leave us now?” Parker felt her heart twist.

“We both run, and chase.” Jarod smiled playfully but knew sooner or later they would both be free to love.