[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary:

Jarod is captured and returned to the Centre. Part of the Guess Who/Guess What Challenge


Rated: PG 13
Categories: Challenges
Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 31918 Read: 31253
Published: 26/01/07 Updated: 07/08/07

1. Capture by KatieQ [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2790 words)

A/N- I promise I am working on Gone but Not Forgotten. Four chapters are at the mercy of the wonderful beta readers right now! However this story keeps popping into my brain, so I was forced to write it. Consequently, you are now being forced to read it. It’s meant to be vague, confusing, whatever you want to call it, but I promise all will be revealed if you stick with it. If I’m sneaky as I hope, it will leave you guessing until the end.

Thank you Onisius!!

2. Homecoming by KatieQ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3465 words)

Thank you so much Jacci! You got me out of my corner, and despite distractions for your new precious, managed to find time to edit this!

Thank you as well to Onisius..=) you guys are awesome!!

 

3. Not as it Appears by KatieQ [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4174 words)
Thanks so much to Jacci and Onisius!

4. Faltering by KatieQ [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4941 words)
As always, big thank you to Jacci and Onisius!! :D :D :D

5. Limits by KatieQ [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4197 words)

First off to Rachell - sorry for making you wait!! Evil stats is almost over and then i will have my nights free again to let my muse fly away.. next africa is back from 1/3 beta's.. so that should be up soon.

 

Thanks as always must go out to Jacci and Kye for being the uber fab beta readers they are… and thanks to Terra. Just because.

 

6. Chapter 6 - A Cause for Hope by KatieQ [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3997 words)
Thanks to Jacci and Kye for editing! Hope you all enjoy!

7. Recovery by KatieQ [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4408 words)

A/N – Hey guys.. So this is the chapter where things start to unravel a bit (and I mean a little bit so don’t get too excited. Yet anyway).. you should be able to figure out who’s the first speaker (we shall call him/her speaker A) .. I think so anyway. I hope this does not disappoint.

Thanks for all the reviews they are great encouragement.

Thanks as always to Terra, Jacci and Kye.

8. Pawns by KatieQ [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3946 words)
Thanks to Terra, Jacci, Kye and Whashaza for helping me through this one! And thanks for all the reviews guys. One big apology for taking so long.