[Reviews - 0] starstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: To prevent himself from getting depressed, Jarod goes out on a "discovery adventure". He finds more than what he bargains for.
Rated: PG
Categories: Season 3
Characters: Jarod, Lyle, Miss Parker
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5327 Read: 12234
Published: 17/12/06 Updated: 17/12/06

1. A New Discovery by CrackerjacknPez [Reviews - 0] (659 words)
Writing this w/ Anna, Em, and Annie have been a total blast so far! Kudos to you guys!! And, thanks to Jay for reading it for us when it was still being formed in our imaginations

2. Meeting Danger by CrackerjacknPez [Reviews - 0] (679 words)
Sabs’ A/N: I apologize that these chapters are so short, I’m just trying to pace the speed of the story posting! After all, this story is still a work in progress! Hehe, anyways, happy reading!

3. The Return of the Hood by CrackerjacknPez [Reviews - 0] (1575 words)
A/N: BIG THANK-YOU’s TO ALL WHO REVIEW(/ED)!!! THEY MEAN A LOT TO ALL OF US!

4. Destination, Blue Cove by CrackerjacknPez [Reviews - 0] (1115 words)

Sabs' A/N: Disclaimer in honor of earthdrago, who gave me the idea! Thank you!!

Also, I'd just like to apologize for the long wait you've all had to endure! We have more of the story written, but I'd like to have SOMEthing to work with when we're stuck on a part! Besides, us having un-posted parts guarantees you'll have new posts coming from us! Anyways, thanks for reading!!!

Now, on to chapter 4!

5. A Turning Point by CrackerjacknPez [Reviews - 0] starstar (1299 words)

A/N: We interrupt your regularly scheduled A/N to inform you that there will be no A/N today. Thank you.

(S shouts out) Yes there will be!!! THANK YOU Em, FOR PROOFREADING OUR FIC SO FAR! Your input has been a LOT OF HELP!! (Em laughs appreciatively) Em: No problem!! (S adds) And, thank you Bec Bec for proofreading this chapter for me one last time before updating! Kudos on a great job.