[Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: A slight spoiler for season three of The Pretender.
Rated: PG 13
Categories: Indefinite Timeline
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 11677 Read: 2190
Published: 15/09/06 Updated: 15/09/06

1. Chapter 1 by Tracy [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (11677 words)
Disclaimer: The Pretender and its characters are property of MTM and NBC Television (although, I sure wish they where mine :-P ). JAG and its characters are property of property of CBS, Donald Bellasario, et al. The songs "One Headlight" and "I Wish I Felt Nothing" belong to the Wallflowers. This has been done for entertainment purposes only. Please don't sue me, unless, of course, Harm and Mac are taking my case, or Jarod pretends to be my lawyer. In that case, please sue me! :-)

I'd like to thank Laura Michaels for Beta reading this, and for encouraging me to write it. I also want to thank my sister, Trishie, for putting up with my minor obsession, and listening patiently to all my Pretender and JAG related babble. Oh, yeah, I wanna thank my Spanish teacher for making her class so boring, which gave me a chance to start writing this so I wouldn't die of boredom.