[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: Just a little Miss Parker vignette, years after it's all over, as she remembers Jarod.
Rated: PG
Categories: Indefinite Timeline
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance, Vignette
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4644 Read: 6415
Published: 15/09/06 Updated: 15/09/06

1. Always Jarod by Diamond [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1193 words)
In this story, Jarod eventually took his final revenge and destroyed the Center. This is just a little Miss Parker vignette, set a number of years after it all, as she remembers Jarod and her relationship with him. No spoilers, hardly any plot, just an outpouring of thoughts and memories.

2. Not Enough by Diamond [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1862 words)
This is the second story in my 'Grey' trilogy. I suggest you read Always Jarod first, as they are meant to be read in order. Again, this is set years after what I assume would be the end of the show. Nothing even resembling a plot, just an outpouring of ideas and memories - this time from Jarod’s POV.

3. Pale by Diamond [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1589 words)
This last part is strangely optimistic - compared to the prior two instalments, that is. It’s told from Miss Parker’s point of view. Her voice is always so much easier to hear than Jarod’s. And it’s set more or less around the same time as the other parts.