[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinterMicrosoft Word
Summary: Jarod is back in the Centre... what will the repercussions be
Rated: PG 13
Categories: Indefinite Timeline
Characters: Jarod, Miss Parker
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 30218 Read: 55101
Published: 14/09/06 Updated: 22/02/08

1. A sight made for the gods alone by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2275 words)
This is the sequel to Mile High Club. You might want to read it first, but you don't really need to. Thanks to Maestra and Giton for all your help. I welcome any feedback. As they say, the good comes with the bad. Oh, I did have dreams/nightmares in bold, but I can't upload it like that. So now dreams/nightmares will be indicated with %% at the start and finish.

2. Not So Good Morning by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3211 words)
Sorry guys for the delay, I forgot all about Rep being on here. Well here is the next chap, if people annoy me, it just will remind me to post more :D

3. Shopping Trip by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2763 words)

Sorry guys, I know I promised more regular updates of this story, but i have been away from home and not had a chance to do it yet. Thanks for the reveiws guys, hope you like this chapter.

 The underline writing is a song, which i do not own or making money from, italics is her remembering. 

4. Last time by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 3] (2013 words)
Thanks to Jacci for editing this, and thanks to those who reveiwed. Sorry about the wait.

5. The deadly crash by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 0] (1755 words)
As always, thanks to Jacci for editing this so long ago lol. Also, thanks to all those who reveiwed, hope you like this chap

6. Even with all my talents by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3895 words)

Sorry it took so long to post guys, but here is the next chap. Thanks to Jacci for being the beta to this story so long ago and thank you to all those who reveiwed, much appricated.

 

7. I'm Sorry by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 2] (2700 words)

Thanks for the feedback guys, love it. Hope you all like this chap...

 

 

8. So melodramatic by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 1] (1951 words)

Here is another one since Tina demanded it lol. There is a song in here, it was written a long time ago, so forgive the tacky song lol.

 

 

9. Wakey, wakey rise and shine by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1880 words)

This is just for Tina, who kept nagging and nagging and nagging for the next chap lol. Hope you guys enjoy!

 

10. Meet the new kid on the block by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 1] (4512 words)

Thanks to Tina and Jazzy for the lovely reviews, hope everyone enjoys the chapter...

 

11. May God have Mercy by terri_tpfan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3263 words)

Ok tina, stop wiht the poking lol, you got your chap so settle down. This chap was posted realtively soon because of the endless reminders on msn, email and the sim by Tina.

Also, foprgot to mention last time, but Dr Mercy's name was stolen form out pretneder loving friend. Thanks Mercy! (if you even remember me stealing it lol)