Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own The Pretender or anything affiliated with it. It is owned by TNT, NBC, and Craig & Steve. No infringement is intended and no profit is being made.

Spoilers:
“Bloodlines”
Author's Note: Written for the pretender100 challenge of "junk food."

Summary: A man becomes a boy once again before her very eyes.

Innocence Regained
(But Lost Forever)
by: chopsticks
g

-----


As she watched the man become a boy, she wondered what he would remember of this experience. Would some part of him feel a bittersweet loss at no longer being able to float his fingers so elegantly across those ivory keys?

Probably not, she realized, and she found that to be comforting.

She wondered, though, if he would remember more minute details--details even Jarod might have missed. He had always been the one to find those missing pieces of information for a little boxed treat of junk food. She felt an overwhelming sadness as she sat next to the boy that could never again become a man.

Angelo, no longer Timmy, reached out and took her hand, smiling his cryptic and sad smile.

He knows what I’m feeling, she thought, and quickly hid her emotions behind her wall. She would not allow him to know regret for his sacrifice.

-----

the end.

feedback welcomed at spacedoutwriter (at) hotmail (dot) com.