Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story Microsoft Word Chapter or Story

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters Miss Parker, Sydney, Jarod, Broots etc. and the fictional Centre, are all property of MTM and NBC Productions and used without permission. I'm not making any money out of this and no infringement is intended.



New Year
Part 1/4
by Pilar





Ms.Parker's home
8:50



Ring-ring Ring

Ms,Parker is awakened by the Phone

"What"she replys angrily as always

The person at the other end of the phone "Ms.Parker ,ur father needs u ."

Ms.Parker then moves her long black hair away from her face and replys "i'll be there as soon as i can." and she hangs up the phone angrliy

She gets up and goes into her kitchen to get a hot cup of Java and looks at here calander and sees that less then 24 hours is New Years.

After she finishes her coffe she heads to the Centre and she see that everyone @ the Centre has plans for the holiday evennher slime-ball brother."Ms. Parker if u aren't doin anything for New Years u can always join me for a small gathering."says Mr.Lyle .

"I'm really not intersested with goin any where with u."said Ms.Parker and she walked away Lyle with a weird expressin on his Face. Walking with her face down she she's she bumped into Broots ,had a gift that debbie wanted him to give to her.

"Ms. Parker this is a gift from Debbie shewanted me to give this to u."

Ms.Parker grappes the Package from his hand and opens it .It was a Picture of her and debbie when they had hung out one time. Ms.Parker eyes swelled up with tears,"Broots tell debbie thank you ." broots then replyed 'Ms.Parker are u alright?"

"Yes i'm fine. "she said with a shaky voice ..

As she walked away from Broots the tears that were in her eyes where now running down her cheeks .

As she enter her office she recived a Phone call "Ms.Parker don't cry it isn't good for ur pores." then Ms.parker then says "what ' but then the person hangs up then pop up jarod out from under her desk .

HAHAHAh! said Ms.Parker completly shocked said "Jarod ,what are u doin here!' Sam ! Sam! "

Ms.parker shut upi'm here for u "said Jarod

"What do u mean?'he got up and ran to shut up the door .Then he ran to Ms.Parker and kissed her since they were under Missle toe.

Thewn Ms.parker says "What the hell are u doin?" jarod then replys "kissin u what else does it look like" then Jarod began to feel Ms.Parker up and down

Then Ms.Parker pull away and pull Jarod towatd him and felt his body up and down and they began to kiss then there was a knock to the door

KNock kNock

......Ms.Parker ..............Are u in here .........

Ms.Parker then replyed 'yes what is it?

I was wondering if u would like to join me and Debbie and Sydeny for New Years Eve?'

Then Ms.Parker looked at Jaropd and said 'maybe i got to see what i'm doing" then Broots replyed "ok" then said said" Where were we ?" and they began to make out untill Sydeny walked inand said

'Ms.Par.k.e.r. oh my god !