Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: "Ave Maria" is most assuredly not mine, nor is the rosary prayer or any characters from the Pretender.

Ave Maria

By Serendipitous Cake

Ave Maria

And on such days we shall bow to the mother, figure and bearer of our lives within this world. Praise be given to her for the strength and courage that she posesses and bestows upon us.

"Hail Mary"

We shall worship her and the power of her words. Bless her for the power of her child.

Gratia plena

Her grace, boundless as we trudge through this world. A faith unbroken, a love without limit, gifted to us without question. For hers is a strength of balance, of potency, and of beauty.

"Full of grace,"

And we honor her for carrying the simple grace and intellect that helped her son to lead a nation.

Dominus tecum

And those that accept the gifts of the mother will be guided safely by the son. Clear redemption offered for unwavering trust in his ability. And he shall walk beside you in times of want.

"The Lord is with Thee."

Your guiding light in tunnels of darkness and cloudy days of yearning.

Benedicta tu in mulieribus

And we shall bow to she who holds a love stronger than the hands of evil. We shall be ever thankful for the ties that bound her so strongly to her kin.

"Blessed art though among women"

Mother of our mothers and the guidance for our guide.

Et benedictus fructus ventris tuis Jesus

Her son shall be our savior when we require saving. Praise be to her for carrying him into this world so that he may carry us when we cannot carry ourselves.

"And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus."

Bearer of he who saves. Savior of he who would save.

Sancta Maria

And we are blessed that she was chosen to bear the child. For she is holy and she shall help him to redeem.

"Holy Mary"

And in times of want we shall honor her and her son for they were chosen to redeem us.

Mater Dei

We shall give thanks to she who has given birth to he who will bring light to a darkened world. She is the mother of our beloved, our advisor.

"Mother of God"

The strength of her will and honor of her heart allows us to see the truths of the world.

Ora pro nobis peccatoribus

And when we reach our darkest hour, she shall never forget our struggles. For she loves us as her own, and he treats us as his kin. And she will help him to forgive when others would be blinded.

"Pray for us sinners"

And if we ask forgiveness for our sins, he shall judge us without bias or predisposition.

Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae

In our finals hours, our lives shall be tried, and we shall ask that the judgement is kind but just. And she shall kneel beside us. For we are her children.

"Now and at the hour of our death"

She shall offer her hand that we might accept it, and she shall not turn from us in our last moments.

Amen.

And she will stand by as we are judged.

"Amen"

Catherine bowed her head, gently placing her rosary along the binding of her Bible, and quietly left her sanctuary, trusting that she would not walk her final path alone.

Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo.

Fin.