Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Microsoft Word

- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The characters belong to NBC, I only borrowed them.




The Clash
By Lucija






"I HATE you!"

"So?"

"You always wanted to know how I feel about you. This is it. I hate you!"

"Good."

"Good?! Have you completely lost your mind? How can me hating you be good for you?"

"You just admitted having feelings for me."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did. And strong ones for that matter."

"You, you....arrogant bast.."

"Now, now, no need to get so excited about it."

"Only you and that screwed brain of yours are capable of twisting everything I say in something to your advantage."

"Acknowledgement of your true feelings is in your best interest, too."

"Perhaps you’re right."

"Of course I am."

"It’ll be easier to shoot you now, knowing there will be no guilt or remorse afterwards."

"That’s not what I meant and you know it."

"It’s not important what you intended, all that matters is what came out of it."

"So you have been wondering, you have doubts..."

"Not anymore, thanks to you."

"Hate. I wonder if you are prepared for the consequences."

"What consequences?"

"Of hating."

"I hate other people, too. Adding you to the list won’t be a problem."

"Is that so? And why are you so upset about it then?"

"Upset about what? Hating you? I’m not, so the sooner you stop deluding yourself the better."

"No, no, no. My reaction to your statement. That’s what seems to upset you."

"And what if it does?"

"For someone that hates me you sure care a lot for my opinion."

"You’re absolutely right. Why should I care what you think? I don’t! Think whatever you want, I don’t give a damn. Happy now?"

"No."

"First you accuse me of caring, now you complain about me not caring. Make up your mind. Do you even know what you want."

"I know exactly what I want, you on the other hand are the one who’s confused about it."

"Confused? About you? My feelings? Don’t make me laugh!"

"You’re scared, scared to death. I can see it in your face, hear it in your words."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Your feelings, they frighten you."

"And I suppose a little birdie told you that."

"Look, I asked you how you feel about me just to know where we stand and the best answer you came up with was telling me that you hate me."

"Anything wrong with that?"

"Everything. Do you hate me wishing I was dead, hate me never wanting to see me again, hate me wishing we’d never met, hate me because I tend on telling you the truth you don’t want to hear or for some entirely different reason. Which is it?"

"Maybe all of the above. It doesn’t matter."

"Of course it does. It matters to me; it should matter to you, too. One doesn’t hate people for no reason."

"Oh, you’re so smart, aren’t you? And what’s the answer to my original question? How is this in any way good for you? "

"Your extremely emotional response only amplified my initial conclusion. You don’t know what your feelings are towards me. You know what they should be but they’re not. That’s why I wondered about it in the first place and now I’m asking you straight out--- What do you feel about me?"

"It really is impossible to have a normal conversation with you."

"I would like nothing more than to have a normal conversation with you but you don’t allow it. If you answered one question I ask with honesty or responded with your true feelings we wouldn’t have wasted so many words in this conversation, would we? Answer me."

"I don’t want to."

"Why?"

"I can’t."

"Yes, you can. Answer me!"

"Don’t you dare tell me what to do. I don’t have to tell you anything."

"No turning back now. What do you feel about me!"

"I hate you!!!"

"Why?"

"Because I do."

"That’s not an answer and you know it."

"It’s the only one I can give you."

"It’s not. Tell me. You can’t back out now. Don’t leave me in the dark anymore...please."

"You don’t know what you’re asking of me."

"I need to know. This is the last time I’ll ask you. Why?"

"I...I hate you... because I can’t hate you."

"What?! I don’t understand. Why can’t you hate me?"

"Because... because I love you for crying out loud! You should’ve realised that a long time ago, you’re suppose to be a genius."

"But I haven’t... my God. You LOVE me!"

"They haven’t heard you in Europe yet, shhhh."

"I want the entire world to hear it!"

"Calm down. That’s not exactly the reaction I expected, you know."

"Oh...did you think that if you told me this and then deny it later I would hate you back? Is that why you said you loved me? Because if you deny it, I can’t guarantee for my..."

"No, no. I always expected that when I told someone that I love him he would say he loves me back."

"Oh, I’m sorry, so sorry, I got so excited that...I love you, of course I do."

"You do?"

"C’mon, don’t look so surprised. I’ve fallen in love with you the moment I met you."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"I LOVE you, JAROD!"

"I LOVE you, too, VALENTINE!"

The end


Feedback please : lucija@mare.eu.org